Barbequed food is often hard to resist. The smell of this is already mouth watering. It’s a food that everybody loves that’s why it’s the star of picnic and beach parties. Barbeque in the garden are also usually done on weekends to spend time with the family. This should be cooked on a clear day because you have to grill outside, unless you have a shed which you can use if it rains.
However, if you really love barbeque, there is a way on how to cook this without grilling. This means you’ll be free from smoke and you can cook this may it rain or shine. You can make an easy oven baked BBQ pork ribs. This is a delicious recipe which you can cook for any meal of the day.
Here are the steps on how to make an easy oven baked BBQ pork ribs.
- Prepare the ingredients that you will use for your BBQ. These are BBQ sauce, pork spare ribs, red pepper, salt and pepper and garlic.
- Clean spare ribs. Get the spare ribs and remove the membrane as well as any fats that you will see on the pork.
- Prepare ingredients that you will use for flavoring pork. Get a bowl and put salt, ground black and red pepper. Mix the ingredients well. Rub the mixture on the pork making sure that all sides are rubbed with the mixture. Put these on a plate. Cover the plate with foil and put the plate on the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Prepare pork for cooking. After 60 minutes, get your barbeque sauce and set aside 1 cup that you will use later. Pour the remaining barbeque sauce on a casserole dish. Add some minced garlic and mix it with the sauce. Turn on the oven and set the heat to 300 degrees. Get the pork from the fridge and put these on the sauce. Turn the pork on the other side to make sure that all sides will have sauce. Cover the casserole dish with foil. Make sure that the casserole dish is covered properly. Open the oven and put the casserole dish which contains the pork.
- Cook the pork. Leave the pork in the oven for about one and a half hour. After one and a half hour, open the oven and remove the casserole dish. Remove the foil carefully. Do not tear the foil because you will still use it to cover the casserole dish. Get the cup of barbeque sauce which you set aside earlier. Turn the pork on the other side and pour the remaining barbeque sauce which you set aside. Cover the casserole dish with the same foil then put it back to the oven and let it cook.
Once your BBQ pork ribs meal is done, remove the casserole dish from the oven. Remove the foil to cool down. After about eight minutes, you can now start cutting your BBQ pork ribs and serve this to your family. You can make mashed potatoes or vegetable salad which you can serve with this delicious recipe. The pork ribs will be very tender and juicy. You surely can’t get enough of this once you start eating.