Grog is a wonderful drink that pirates enjoyed on occasion. Great for warming the soul and battling scurvy, this hot-toddy-esque beverage will get you in the mood for International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Avast!
- Get the pot a boilin'. Per cup of grog, boil 8 ounces of water (fresh water preferred).
- Spice things up. Grab your favorite mug and drop in an ounce and a half of your favorite spiced or clear rum.
- Squeeze some lemons. Could be yours, could be mine, you need about a 1/4 of a cup of juice to make this drink fine.
- Hey Sugar! Drop in about two to three tablespoons of sugar to taste.
- Water it down. Pour half of the boiling water into the mug, making sure to blend the sugar, then add the remainder.
- Add a lemon wedge. Add a lemon wedge for garnish.