Are your kids hungry after school? Are they in a hurry to get to their soccer game or to meet their friends at the park? Do you need something easy and quick that will satisfy your little one's taste buds and be nutritious as well? Well, let's make them some personal pizzas. They are easy to make, nutritious, quick and tasty! Here is how to make them!
- hamburger buns (select the amount that you need)
- 1 can of tomato soup or spaghetti sauce (your choice)
- mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 pepperoni stick
- 1 stick of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 grater
- 1 sharp knife (steak, chef or cleaver)
- 1 can opener
- Cut the hamburger in half (top and bottom make 2 halves) and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Open the can of tomato soup or spaghetti sauce. Spread 1 Tablespoon of soup or sauce on each bun with the back of the spoon.
- You may use less if your child is not a big fan of sauce.
- Slice the mushrooms, green pepper and the pepperoni stick.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional toppings of your choice to each pizza.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Cook the personal pizzas for 8 to 10 minutes (or until the cheese is bubbling and melted).
- Take the personal pizzas out of the oven and allow them to cool off for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can always use English muffins instead of hamburger buns if you prefer a thinner crust.
- Pick the toppings of your choice; the ones suggested above are often the most popular.
- If you count calories, a light version of the mozzarella can be as tasty.
Once you serve these personal pizzas to your family, it will soon be added to the list of favorite meals. In fact, I find that both kids and adults tend to enjoy them very much.