This quick and easy dip can be made in advance and will be a hit with any group.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes.
Additional Time: Not necessary.
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 small can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 lb. sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped spinach
- Defrost spinach and drain very well.
- Mix spinach with all ingredients and pour into serving dish.
- Serve with torn up bread, crackers or vegetables.
Cook's Note: This dip is sometimes served in a 'bread bowl,' though I tend to serve it with cocktail breads (when I can find them) or cut up pieces of marble rye and any type of cracker. Enjoy!