A hard day at work, a long day on the road, and gloomy weather overcast are sure fire examples of downers for anyone. But a grand gesture is not needed to chase the bad vibes away. Sometime the simplest of things or treats is enough to make a bad day end on a good note. That something can be as simple as cup of treat or a cupcake.
Cupcakes, on top of being tasty and sweet, are nice to look out because of its cute designs and shapes. It is almost hard to still feel bad after indulging a freshly baked, hand-made, and personally designed cupcake. And the best thing is, the goodness that these sweet little things bring can be enjoyed at your own home and created by your own hands. Here are some tips on how to make wheat&gluten free chocolate cupcakes.
- The cup in cakes. What makes a cupcake? The warm smiles, the caring touches, the colorful moments and all of these ingredients:
- Cupcake sweet step # 1. The very first step is quite easy. All you have to do is make your chocolate coconut gluten or your wheat free cake mix. To do this, melt the butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Put the cocoa powder. Take away from the heat and set aside. Then, put in a bowl eggs, coconut milk, sugar, salt and vanilla. Stir together with the cocoa mixture. Stir the entire cocoa mixture in to the eggs and cream. And on a separate bowl, mix coconut flour with baking powder. Add this new mixture to the cocoa mixture then slowly beat into a batter until it smooth and lump free. The next step is to pour the batter into a pan. Then bake it at 175 degrees for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cupcake step # 2. Prepare your oven. Preheat it at 325 degrees. If your pan is a dark pan, preheat it at 320 degrees. It is also important that you put mini cup cake liners in the pan. The liners should be filled ½ or 2/3 full. Then place it in an oven. Allow to bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Check as much because the cupcakes are small. Put a toothpick in the middle to avoid burning them.
- Cupcake step # 3. After baking, let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Put a tin foil on top of the pan and flip over so you can get the mini cupcakes. Then flip each cupcake to get them to the right position. Keep making mini cupcakes until the batter is used. Let them cool before your frost them.
- Cupcake step # 4. To make the frosting you will need 2 cups of powdered sugar, ¼ cup organic heavy cream, 2 teaspoon of vanilla, 1 and a half stick of unsalted butter, and a pinch of sea salt. With a mixer, turn the butter light and just fluffy. To do this set the speed at medium for two minutes. Add red food color while mixing. The target is to get the color pink. Then add the sugar and milk. The vanilla and salt goes in last. When the frost is ready, apply on the cupcake.
Making cupcakes as bundles of joy is easy and is very rewarding. Offset the bad vibes with a good treat like this.