Sautéed mushrooms are not only easy to make, but also delicious. The way our family prefers them is sautéed with garlic. How do I make them? Let's see...
- 20-30 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives or 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine
- Pepper (freshly crushed is tastier)
- Large frying pan (Non-stick is best)
- Wooden spoon
- Serving spoon
- Preheat the frying pan on high heat.
- Add and melt 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine.
- Add 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chopped chives or 2 chopped green onions.
- Add 20-30 mushrooms (sliced, cut in quarters or whole).
- Sauté the mushrooms until they start to turn a golden brown color.
- Cook for approximately 7-10 minutes or until the mushrooms turn golden brown.
- Turn off the heat, serve and...enjoy!
Once you have sautéed your own garlic mushrooms, your family will ask for the dish again and again. Enjoy!