Many people would be delighted to own your recipes, as well as pictures that you take of your cooked food.
- To get started, you will need to obtain recipes, or write down the ones that you already use everyday.
- Don't copy and paste from the internet. You will need to use original recipes and original photos.
- Write down all your recipes. Use file folders to find them later.
- Now, get started cooking.
- Write down the step by step directions. Some of us need to do this as we are cooking.
- When your food has finished cooking, start taking pictures.
- Take pictures from different angles, to be sure that you have the best shot.
- If you don't have a digital camera, have the pictures put on disk.
- Get started with your writing, selling etc.
- There are lots of places that are paying for your content on the internet. Here is a list of possibilities that you may want to consider:
- How To Do Things http://www.howtodothings.com
- Ehow http://www.ehow.com
- Article Writing Income http://articlewritingincome.com
Try to take the best pictures that you can. Take pictures from different angles, to get the best possible shots. I usually start at the top, then move around the table to get different shots. All those pictures will be usable at some point, so don't throw any of them out.
Some of the pictures that you find are not currently needed, may be used at a different time on another article, or in another recipe. There are also photo places online where you can sell your photos for cash. You will need to make certain that they are at the correct resolution in order to upload them to their site.
Think healthy. Most people are looking for healthy recipes today, and if you have a fantastic recipe... especially healthy ones, then get started snapping those photos, and then upload them right into your computer. From there you can have fun, as well as profit from your very own kitchen.