The colon is the garbage disposal system of the body. This is the last part in the digestive system where water and salt are extracted from solid wastes before elimination from the body. The colon runs from the right side of your stomach, across your midsection and down to the other side. It is part of the large intestine.
Colon cleansing is recommended to rid the body of toxins that were the result of bad dietary habits, stress, poor lifestyles, and other environmental factors. Toxin build up in the various organs of the body causes us to get sick, feel lethargic, and a host of other symptoms. Start first with colon cleansing before any other internal organ cleansing is done, since the objective of internal cleansing is to get as much toxins as possible out of the system. If the colon is clogged, then the rest of the toxins will not exit the body and will end up sticking to the colon where parasites can reside and breed.
Below are some ways to cleanse your colon and get rid of parasites.
- Increase your fiber intake. Eat more fruits and green, leafy vegetables and allow the fibers to naturally sweep the solid wastes from your body.
- Substitute whole grain and whole wheat bread to white breads. Start eating oatmeal instead of bread. Avoid taking sugar-rich food and drinks. Drink more distilled water to flush out toxins.
- Add more raw fruits and vegetables to your diet. Avoid processed food. Cook the meat well and remove as much of the fat from meat and poultry.
- For better colon cleansing, take a fiber shake made from psyllium husk and bentonite clay three to five times a day for a period of one to two months. Bentonite is a type of edible clay that functions as a laxative by absorbing water and turning it into gel, binding the toxins, including parasites in the colon. You can also take one tablespoon of ground flaxseed and one tablespoon of liquid bentonite mixed in a glass of water 30 minutes before eating breakfast. You need to drink eight glasses of water a day when you take this solution to prevent constipation.
- Take probiotic drinks to increase the number of friendly bacteria in your colon.
- Freshly squeezed organic apple juice is an effective drink to remove parasites from the colon. Fresh apple juice is advised to get all the benefits from the enzymes present in the fresh juice.
- Garlic, raw, toasted, or mixed in some drinks is also a helpful drink to rid the colon of parasites. Pumpkin seeds, olive leaf extract and golden seal are also good parasite killers.
- The most effective herbal mix for removing the parasites from the colon is black walnut hulls, common clove and wormwood. The regiment will last for three weeks. You will need tincture of black walnut hull available from health food stores, 200-300mg. wormwood capsules and 500 mg. clove capsules. The process is simple. Add 20-30 drops of walnut hull tincture to your fresh fruit or vegetable juice. Take one capsule of wormwood and one capsule of clove. This should be taken twenty to thirty minutes before each meal every day for one week. Take 2 capsules each of wormwood and clove on the second week and increase it to 3 capsules of each on the third and last week.
Maintaining a clean colon and ridding it of parasites regularly will help your body greatly. Your body will be healthier, you will feel lighter and alert and your immune system will function properly. Wash your hands frequently, cook your food thoroughly and drink clean water. Wash and peel all fruits and vegetables before you eat them to remove parasites that may reside or hide in the skin.