Everybody has candida yeast residing in the vagina or digestive tract. Normally, candida yeast level is controlled. But if you are experiencing vaginal yeast infections, skin infections, and oral thrusts, your body’s candida yeast level is already beyond the normal. You need to do something about this. For many people, this could mean taking medicines or being on a candida diet. For other people, this means detoxifying the body to get rid of the excess candida yeast. Lemon juice is an effective ingredient for a candida cleanse.
Here’s how to use lemon juice for a candida cleanse:
- Squeeze out lemon juice. A glass of candida cleanse will need about two tablespoons of lemon juice. Wash the lemon and then cut it in half, crosswise. Squeeze out the lemon juice in a canister. Get only about two tablespoons of juice and pour it into a glass. Keep the excess juice for later use.
- Add about 8 oz of water into the glass. The water can be hot or cold, depending on your preference.
- Add maple syrup. This syrup is a natural sweetener, rich in manganese and zinc. This balances the sour taste of lemon juice, too. Do not add too much maple syrup, though. Add only two tablespoons of this syrup to the mixture. Also, prefer using the Grade B syrup. This has more helpful minerals compared to the Grade A, which is usually formaldehyde-contaminated. Formaldehyde is a fancy term for formaline, a chemical used for embalming bodies.
- Add cayenne pepper if you want to. This adds spice to the mixture but cayenne pepper is not really necessary for the candida cleanse.
Candida Cleansing with Lemon Juice
Here are more instructions on how to take the lemon juice for candida cleansing:
- Drink about eight glasses of lemon juice everyday. You can start with at least two glasses and then continue to increase your intake within the candida cleansing period.
- Lemon juice candida cleanse should be followed for at least ten days. For ten consecutive days, include the lemon juice to your diet. It will be better to do the cleansing for a longer period. Alternative medicine practitioners recommend cleansing for up to 40 days.
- Be on the candida diet while taking lemon juice. Avoid taking a lot of sugar because this promotes yeast growth. Cut back on your carbohydrate intake to not more than 60g everyday. Eat more low-carbohydrate foods like nuts, non-starchy veggies, shellfish, turkey, and chicken. Also avoid foods with yeast ingredient like bread, tomato paste, beer, cheese, and mushroom.
- Resume your normal diet four days after finishing the lemon juice candida cleansing period. The day after the cleansing period, take only orange juice. On the next day, take more orange juice and have some vegetable soup. The following day, eat only fruits, vegetables, and salads.
You might feel dizzy and very hungry when you start the candida
cleansing. Expect to experience loose stools and diarrhea. The frequent
bowel movement is helpful for eliminating bodily toxins. If you are
suffering from anemia, gallstones, cancer, or diabetes, never do this
cleansing and try other ways to get rid of your excess candida yeast.