Do you feel nauseous, having headaches and dizziness? You feel sick smelling that certain dish your mom prepared for you? Couldn’t be just a you are not feeling good or could it not be that your pregnant? How can you tell if you are one? When can you say that you are pregnant? There are signs of pregnancy that you have to take note.
- One sign that you might be experiencing is some spotting or what they say as light bleeding. Usually this is experienced between 6 to 12 days after the conception.
- When you are pregnant body changes are expected. One significant change is the swelling of your breasts as early as first to the second week of pregnancy. Areolas become darker as well during pregnancy. Another unbeatable usual signs of pregnancy are the ever-popular morning sickness or nausea. This is experienced by most of pregnant women between the second to eighth week after conception.
- Though it is called morning sickness, you can get this anytime of the day. There are some women who may not experience this morning sickness but most of the time pregnant women get to have this even throughout their pregnancy.
- Fatigue and tiredness is also expected for pregnant women that is why they tend to be sleepy and don’t want to get out of bed at all. This is just normal.
- Another sign that you might be pregnant is frequent urination. This is because the growing womb pressing the uterus making you feel jittery all the time is. Pregnant women have to deal with this and make extra trip to bathroom everyday.
- Craving for food that you normally would not eat could be a sign that you are pregnant. Normally, women are vocal in reporting their cravings for salty and sweet food, especially during pregnancy while others report a not so common constant craving for spicy or starchy food.
- Another sign is a high basal body temperature. If your BTT is kept in its high temperature range for eighteen days or more, you have a good chance of being pregnant.
- And one of the most telling sign of being pregnant is a delay in your menstruation cycle. If you miss out on your period and have been relatively sexually active, then it would be wise to take a pregnancy test kit which the most reliable indicator that you may be pregnant.
- Only a urine test or blood test that wields a positive result can give you solid indication that entails your pregnancy. The problem is that they may not be as fool-proof as you hope they would be. This is why you always have to remember to visit a doctor to conduct further tests to confirm the results.
It is important to remember that not all of the symptoms above can actually definitely confirm a pregnancy. When you have a positive pregnancy test, visit a doctor to get more of the necessary diagnostic tests done to confirm your pregnancy. That is actually the only way of finding out if you are truly pregnant.