So you have always dreamed of achieving and maintaining a lovely, slim celebrity figure. But unfortunately it is never easy to lose that unwanted fat that has been stored in your body for many years. Alas, you are always in awe about celebrities who seem to easily attain perfect, flawless and flab-less bodies that sometimes you can’t help but ask yourself if they ever eat at all!
Obviously, starvation is not the best way to be fit and trim. There are ideal methods to lose weight. Following a weight loss diet, of course, is still the number one means. If you want to follow a weight loss program that will work for you, try browsing on the following sites that provide celebrity diet tips.
- celebritydietdoctor.com. This is a site where you can find features and testimonies of celebrities about their respective battles with the bulge. Among the featured personalities here with their interesting stories are: Cindy Crawford, who relates her transformation of having a non-model body to attaining a knock out figure; Abigail Rike, who unbelievably lost 82 lbs. after she stopped resorting to comfort food, and other celebrities whose personal accounts will surely give you inspiration.
- modeldietplan.com. Because a sexy actress or a model’s body is not shaped overnight, this site aims at providing diet plans for famous models and actresses as well as those who are aspiring to be on the ramp and on film. Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie and Carrie Underwood are some of the featured personalities in this celebrity diet site.
- celebritybeautybuzz.com. Although focused more on the latest fashion trends among female movie stars, this site has a “Celebrity Fitness” category where celebrities share their diet secrets. Loss weight tips are also given free by both the site administrator and weight loss gurus.
- southbeachdiet.com. South Beach Diet is perhaps the most well-known diet help found online. Recognized for its fast diets that are guaranteed to work for anyone, South Beach Diet claims that numerous celebrities have used its diet plans and succeeded in shedding off the unwanted pounds. It is acknowledged for its weight loss program that focuses on low-carbohydrates but high protein meals which certainly help a person to lose weight fast.
- jennycraig.com. Jenny Craig is a celebrity in her own right. She deals with weight problems of many Hollywood stars. Queen Latifah who used to be a heavyweight screen goddess openly exalts Jenny Craig for helping her trim her body to a voluptuous but shapely figure. Craig’s approach in weight management starts by measuring the BMI (Body Mass Index) of her client and based on which she prescribes a diet and exercise program that is suitable for the person.
- thebestlife.com. Owned by Bob Greene, the personal weight management trainer of Oprah Winfrey, this site publishes success stories from clients who were able to make it to their ideal weight after a long haul of diet and exercise program personally supervised by Greene. Sections for healthy recipes, articles, photos, videos and an online health and fitness store can also be located in this site.
Finding sites providing celebrity diet tips can lead you to the best weight loss program that will help you win your fight against being overweight. These sites can definitely help, inspire and motivate you to really get up from your comfort zone and shake off the excess baggage from your body.