Would you like to enlarge your breasts through the use of breast implants? If so, you’re not alone. Thousands of women either have implants or want to get them. Breast implants are prosthetic breasts that are made for women who either would like to enhance their bust size or who have recently had a mastectomy. These prosthetics are created from a saline filled sack that is made to look and feel like a real breast. A plastic surgeon then implants the prosthesis and closes the incision beneath the breast.
If you cannot afford these pricey implants, there are other ways to pay for them. Many women take out loans for their implants. More savvy women have actually gotten them for free! Here’s how to get your own free breast implants:
- Contact plastic surgeons. Occasionally, plastic surgeons may offer free procedures in exchange for the chance to use before-and-after photos and information on their website and in other advertising. If you are comfortable with your body being seen online in this manner, this can be an option for getting free or lower cost breast implants. It can be tricky to find such opportunities, though. Look for surgeons who seem to be new to the area or who are trying to increase their advertising - but stay away from very new plastic surgeons. You don’t want botched breast implants, even if they are free.
- Get on television. Reality television has become more popular among consumers, and this can be a great way to get breast implants as well as other plastic surgery. Simply find a network that is slated to air one of these shows and sign up to receive plastic surgery. Many of these networks employ doctors who excel in the plastic surgery field, making this a safe way to get the look that you want.
- Be proactive. Create a website that tells all about your journey to get new breast implants. The site should include a picture and biography of yourself as well as why you feel you need to have breast enlargement surgery. On the web page you can ask for donations to get you closer to the surgery date. In order for the site to get visitors you should be creative and provide as much information as possible. While this may be a shot in the dark, it could also get you the help you need.
- Are you or your spouse in the military? If so, this surgery could be free of charge to you. Many of the medical services that are offered on base are free of charge to enlisted persons as well as their spouses. And plastic surgery is sometimes included on this list. If you are in this position check with the local doctor on base to see if you can receive this surgery free of charge through the military.
Sign up with an online site to find a benefactor. There are sites, such as myfreeimplants.com, that work to connect women who want a breast augmentation with funding sources. This site brings women, benefactors, and surgeons together to provide this service. These benefactors wish to help women improve their self-esteem and confidence by offering to fund procedures such as breast implants. The women find a benefactor who would like to pay for their procedure and then get in contact with a surgeon to perform the procedure. These sites work similarly to online dating or social networking sites to help you meet people who are willing to fund these procedures.
Here are some tips for using this site to get free breast implants:
- Fill out your profile completely. Your profile can include information about you and your reason for wanting cosmetic surgery. You can also attach as many photos of yourself as you want. Many of the sites say that these photos are the most important item of your profile when it comes to finding free funding for your breast implants.
- Find a benefactor. Find a benefactor willing to fund your procedure. On these “free implant” sites, a benefactor can choose specifically to fund your procedure based on the information you have provided about yourself. In a way, these websites operate like an online dating site. In fact, on some of the sites you receive actual money credits towards your procedure by chatting with the benefactors who have signed up for the site. For example, on myfreeimplants.com, you receive such credit every time one of their benefactors contacts you to chat. They can also choose to send a donation without talking to you directly.
Many women want breast implants to improve their appearance and self-confidence. If you don’t have the money to pay for augmentation procedures outright, you can get a loan or try to get free breast implants by finding someone willing to pay for the implants or even do the surgery for free.