The Law of Attraction is a philosophy that says basically that you get what you give. It’s similar to the idea of karma except on a more immediate scale. The Law of Attraction states that if you send out positive energy and desires, you will receive them. Conversely, if you send out negative thoughts and doubts, those will also come to pass. Using this principle, you can strategize to achieve the results you want.
Here are some Law of Attraction tips:
- Decide what you desire. This is more than just goal setting. You must dig deep to determine what you want in your life before you can begin attracting it your way. Be specific and give yourself a timeline for your goal.
- Focus on your desires. Spend time thinking, planning, and daydreaming about your goals and desires. By focusing, you are sending positive energy out into the universe.
- Refuse to give in to negative thoughts or doubt. When you doubt, you are sending negative energy out into the universe. What you send out gets reflected back. You must remain positive that you will achieve your desires.
- Believe you will achieve your desires. Your commitment to your feelings is as important as your practical ideas. You must believe and feel the positive energy.
- Write your desires down and keep them handy. Writing down your goals and desires makes them more real to you. Place reminders around your home and office. Keep a written affirmation on your person. Read the desires and repeat affirmations often and with feeling.
- Don’t limit your desires to a single goal. Envision your entire life as you want it to be. Don’t just focus on losing weight, finding love or money. The energy you emit is influenced by the life you live. Create a mental image of your ideal life, the life you want in all areas – work, money, love, family, faith – every aspect of your life. When you focus on your desires, you must focus on the whole concept. Stay positive about all areas of your life and you will send out only positive energy to attract the life you desire. It's all about having a positive attitude.
- Get excited. Excitement is both motivating and energizing. Get excited about the life you imagine. Bring that life to you with the vibration of your energy.
The Law of Attraction has been around for more than a century. It has been popularized by books such as The Secret, Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth&Happiness and guest speakers on talk shows like Oprah and Ellen. If you practice these steps and believe, you will be able to get what you want.