Apple cider vinegar is touted to have many health benefits. It helps detoxify the body, relieve arthritis, constipation, congestion and lower blood pressure. It aids in the digestion process and it can even help you lose weight! It’s easy to use in a variety of recipes, especially salad dressings.
Here’s how to lose inches with apple cider vinegar.
- Get yourself measured. Measure your waist and hips and get your weight. This way, you have a basis of comparison to see if it really works. Take note of the date when you took the measurements so you can see how long it will take to see results.
- Make an apple cider drink. You can drink apple cider either cold or hot. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one tablespoon of honey in a half a glass of water. Mix well. If the concentration is too much for you, you may want to start with a tablespoon of cider then work your way up until you get accustomed to the flavor. Later on, increase the amount of apple cider vinegar and decrease the water for a higher concentration. Use organic apple cider vinegar. Bragg Apple cider vinegar is readily available in major supermarkets and health food stores.
- Take it first thing in the morning. Jumpstart your digestive system by drinking this. Instead of coffee in the morning, drink warm apple cider vinegar instead. Have a glass of water first then drink the apple cider vinegar tonic. Drink this throughout the day as much as you can.
- Take it in capsule form. If you can’t stand the taste of the vinegar, another option is to take the cider in capsule form. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions or take one to two capsules three times a day.
- Add it to salad and other favorite dishes. Use this wonder vinegar to your favorite recipes. Use it as the vinegar in your salad dressing. Add a teaspoon of it in your favorite citrus drink. Use apple cider vinegar to marinate your favorite cuts of meat such as beef and pork. Use it anytime you see vinegar in a recipe.
- Allow your body to cleanse itself. If you notice you’re going to the bathroom a lot more often, don’t panic. It’s the natural process of the apple cider vinegar working. Allow your body to cleanse with the aid of the cider vinegar. Your stools may appear to be a little softer than usual and you may notice you pee a lot more. Don’t hold it in and don’t take any anti-motility capsules to counteract it.
- When you regularly drink apple cider vinegar, you’ll notice your bowel movements will become more regular. Also, it will help you detoxify your body. If you haven’t been eating well and have been indulging in lots of fatty and dairy food, you may want to drink a glass of apple cider. It will help your body cleanse out faster. This is also an excellent remedy when you have colds and congestion.
Take the cider regularly and when you weigh yourself, you’ll see a difference!