Do you want to lose fat on your lower belly? If so, you are not alone. Trying to burn lower belly fat rapidly can be difficult and frustrating, especially if you do not know what to do.
The following tips can help you lose your lower-belly fat fast:
- Do abs exercises. Many workout trainers from all over the world suggest an “abs workout” at least twice a week. These exercises help get rid of lower belly fat and tone your midsection. Examples of exercises are sit ups, crunches and the use of an abs roller. Working on your lower abs, reverse crunches, leg raises, knee raises and full crunches may also reduce lower belly fat. Before doing a crunch, pull your navel towards your spine. Keep this throughout the movement. This activates the oblique muscles, and you gain maximum benefit for the crunches.
- Eat healthy and frequently. Grapefruits, red apples, fish and lean meats, green vegetables, cottage cheese, yogurts and whole wheat breads help burn belly fat. These foods help increase the metabolism rate of your body. Metabolism is important in losing belly fat.
- Do cardiovascular exercises. These exercises should be done at least three times a week. Included in the list of cardiovascular exercises are jogging, walking, running, swimming, bike riding, taking a fitness class, and playing sports. Walk at least 30 minutes a day, but three ten-minute walks will be fine. Walking burns fat, but walking on a 10-15 degree incline, burns fat faster. This is because it creates a huge oxygen deficit, that the body is forced to burn fat for energy and survival while doing it.
- Drink plenty of water and green tea. Drinking eight glasses of water and one cup of green tea every day will help you keep your metabolism up.
- Spin like a child. Spinning is one of the best ways to lose belly fat. Spinning stimulates the endocrine system to bring balance to the hormones it releases. Because most people have imbalanced hormones, spinning brings balance easily by putting the body into an accelerated fat burning state. Spin 5-15 times until you are slightly dizzy. Spin in both directions.
- Do Hindu squats. Squat up and down as fast as you can while touching the tips of your fingers to the ground during each repetition. Your goal is to do 100 repetitions in 5 minutes. After having done that, increase to 200 repetitions in 10 minutes. Doing Hindu squats puts you in a huge oxygen deficit, like walking on an incline.
- Create isometric tension. Do this by sucking in your belly towards your spine and back. This is the vacuum pose. Doing this for 5-15 minutes every day helps lose 2-3 inches from your waist in 3-4 weeks.
In conclusion, losing lower-belly fat requires determination and patience. In order to see good results, devote yourself to your exercise regimen and to eating healthy food. Be patient because you cannot see results immediately. Seeing the results makes it worth the wait.