Enzyte is a well-known non-prescription herbal supplement. Over 3,000,000 males have used this product. It claims to cause overall improvement of the male libido. The pill should be taken once a day, everyday. It is intended to create stronger and firmer erections by increasing the blood flow to the penis temporarily.
Enzyte is made from a combination of ingredients that herbalists associate with having a positive effect on a man’s endurance and ability to perform sexually as well as increase his sexual prowess.
Some of these ingredients are:
- Tribulus terrestris, a weed that is native to Asia and Australia that can enhance testosterone levels by making the pituitary gland release a luteinizing hormone.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) which is a natural vasodilator that helps improve blood circulation
- Panax ginseng or Korean ginseng which is an aphrodisiac
- Epimedium Sagittatum or Horny Goat weed from China which claims to promote sexual potency and increase a man’s sexual stamina
- Avena sativa or wild oats, which is also considered as an aphrodisiac. This is also the origin of the phrase “sowing wild oats”.
- Lepidium meyenii (maca root) that is found in South American rainforests and used by Peruvians as food. It increases a man’s sexual desire, according to some herbalists.
- L-arginine which is known to improve sperm motility and sperm count
- Saw Palmetto berry which is claimed to be useful in treating prostate disorders
- Zinc oxide which can help treat erection problems
With all these ingredients meant to help a man’s erectile difficulties, enzyte seems to be the panacea men are seeking. This is not a miracle drug. This product is manufactured to help you, but you have to do your part too, to make this drug work faster.
Here are some tips that can help you.
- Get a physical check-up to determine if you have Type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. These diseases contribute to erectile dysfunction.
- Hormonal imbalance and some drugs can also impair erectile functions such as blood pressure medications and antidepressants, including some drugs like marijuana and cocaine.
- Remember that almost every man has difficulties with erection at some point in his life. Some physical and emotional problems may also prevent you from achieving an erection.
- Minimize or totally avoid alcohol especially before sex. Likewise, smoking can also cause some erection difficulty.
- Do not put a “performance demand” on yourself. Sexual enjoyment should be a shared activity between you and your partner and not a venue to show what you can do, all the time.
- Incorporate some variety in your sexual routines. Change the time and venue when you and your partner have sex.
- Learn to relax as stress is a major contributor to not having an erection. Do some relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises and progressive muscle relaxation.
- Learn to communicate with your partner. Talk openly about what you like in sexual situations so the two of you can get more pleasure and stimulation out of it.
- Exercise to keep fit and healthy and build your stamina. It also increases your blood circulation. A weak body cannot really function properly.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat a balanced meal and have a diet in place.
Your physical condition contributes largely to your enjoyment of a healthy sex life. Enzyte can contribute a portion to correcting your erectile dysfunction, but you also need to know what contributed to the dysfunction so you get the right treatment. Combine Enzyte with your physical conditioning so you can enjoy its full benefits.