For more than a quarter of men, premature ejaculation is an embarrassing concern. The causes are both physical and mental and can be frustrating if you are trying to improve your sex life or please your partner. If you want to increase your control and stop premature ejaculation, the general advice below could be helpful. For a comprehensive guide to defeating premature ejaculation, I recommend you visit MenHealthInfo. If you're looking for an all-natural solution and want fast improvement, check out Prejaculation.com.
The following tips are about how to last longer in bed and will teach you how to stop premature ejaculation. As you will see, there are many avenues to try. Get ready to have a more satisfying sex life!
- Get regular exercise. A healthy body just functions better, so get regular exercise to increase cardiovascular health and blood flow. Having a healthy physique also helps with some of the mental aspects of premature ejaculation by increasing your confidence and self-esteem.
- Breathe. The sensation of penetration may be all it takes for your body to start the ejaculation process. If this sounds like you, you need to slow down and breathe. After insertion, just breathe and let your body feel the sensations before you add movement and friction.
- Involve your partner. Whatever you do, talk to your partner, especially if you want to try something new so you can last longer. Being open with your partner can help remove some of your stress and you can experiment together, which brings the fun back into the bedroom.
- Practice meditation for control. Control is part mental, so consider deep breathing and meditation exercises to increase your overall control.
- Try kegel exercises for men. Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles and have been recommended for women for decades, but few realize the same option exists for men. These exercises involve tightening the pelvic muscles and holding them several times a day until the muscles are stronger and you have greater control.
- Invest time in foreplay. If your premature ejaculation is just a matter of being unable to last as long as your woman, don’t stress. Women generally take longer to reach orgasm than men. You can help her along by spending more time with foreplay before the main event.
- Practice. Extending your ability to last will take practice. Build your muscle control and mental control through masturbation if you are too nervous to work with your partner. Instead of masturbating for a quick release, draw out the process and that will teach you how to control ejaculation. Practice your control when you are alone and you will be able to use that control when your partner joins you.
- Use prescription medications as a last resort. Not only have you just read about a premature ejaculation treatment that may work for you, there are also medications that can help prolong your erection and ejaculation time. However, there are several harmful side effects to many of these drugs. Only try these after other methods have failed and you have consulted your physician.
- Be patient. You can succeed in stopping premature ejaculation but it will take practice and patience.
The embarrassment of premature ejaculation is difficult for some men to talk about to their partner or doctor. Realize that this embarrassment you are feeling may be making the situation worse and prolong the problem. Start talking to your partner and try these steps to relieve premature ejaculation.