Dual Action Cleanse is a popular health formula that aims to remove toxic build-up and cleanse the body from excess waste. It aims to cleanse the colon and the digestive system by maximizing one’s elimination and promoting healthy and regular bowel movement. Dual Action Cleanse is a two-step program (Colon Clear Formula and the Total Body Purifier) that is designed to be taken consistently for at least 30 days. It’s very important that you follow instructions for this program precisely in order to maximize the benefits. Here are some of the important guidelines to remember if you want to use Dual Action Cleanse:
- Consult with your doctor first. Make sure that your doctor knows that you intend to start with the Dual Action Cleanse program. He should be able to give you his own specific recommendations. This step is doubly important, as some individuals may not benefit from this program at all. If you are under 18, pregnant or lactating, do not start with this Dual Action Cleanse program.
- Know when to take the tablets. Have one tablet each of the Colon Clear Formula and the Total Body Purifier with lunch or breakfast, and another tablet for both during dinner. The goal is that you should have two bowel movements every day. If you don’t manage to do this, you would need to move up to taking four tablets of the Colon Clear Formula; that is, two tablets in the morning and another two at night. However, you have to stick to just two tablets (one in the morning and one in the evening) for the Total Body Purifier.
- Make sure that you consistently follow the program for at least one month. This would ensure that you are getting the full benefits of the Dual Action Cleanse program.
- Stop taking the Colon Clear Formula after one month. However, make sure that you continue to have the Total Body Purifier tablets. Maintain the schedule of one tablet during breakfast or lunch, and another tablet at dinner.
- Resume the Colon Clear Formula program. After one month of exclusively having the Total Body Purifier tablets, start taking the Colon Clear Formula once again. Know that the Colon Clear Formula is meant to be taken for one month, followed by one month’s break. The Total Body Purifier, however, is designed to be taken on a consistent, regular basis, without break.
- Maintain a healthful lifestyle. Remember, it’s important that you not think of the Dual Action Cleanse program as a miracle solution. You have to compound it by having a healthful diet and by exercising regularly. You also need to drink about 8 glasses of water a day, in order to further promote the detoxification of your body. You should also steer clear of junk food, alcohol and coffee.
Remember, we are all given only one body and it’s really up to us to take effort to take the best care of it. Though there are no shortcuts to great health, it might do you good to take advantage of the supplements that will help you improve the condition of your body. Good luck, and hope this helped!