Children these days are becoming so engrossed with playing arcade games. There are so many online games available. Arcade games have different levels, different playing schemes, and increasing difficulty levels. These classic arcade games are free online. They let you use tactics to enable you to reach the highest level and get the highest possible score.
There are many fun games available online. These classic arcade games are classified as follows:
- Super Mario - Mario resides in the Mushroom Kingdom with a full-time job of rescuing the Princess, who gets taken by Bowser every time she goes out of the castle.
- Pac-Man plays his way to the next levels by eating pac-dots, power pellets and bonus items through a maze. The power pellets give Pac-Man the temporary ability to eat ghosts. When all pac-dots are gobbled up, Pac-Man goes to the next stage. Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde the ghosts wander through the maze, trying to capture Pac-Man. One of Pac-Man's lives is lost when the ghost touches him. When all lives have been lost, the game is over.
- Bomberman. Bomberman is a robot that wants to be free from his job at an underground bomb factory. He finds his way into a maze by going through doors that he destroys with bombs, thereby avoiding enemies. The Fire ability improves the blast range of his bombs. He will become human when he escapes and reaches the surface. Each game has 50 levels.
- Tetris. The aim of Tetris is simply to turn around the different shaped falling blocks to form a horizontal line without leaving any gaps.
- Gyroball & Marble Madness. Get the marble or gyroball into the hole without going off the side of the map.
- Donkey Kong. The player aims to rescue the Kongs, namely, Tiny, Lanky, Diddy, and Chunky. Each one has its own particular moves and distinctive weapons. You'll have to defeat hundreds of mini-games and gather bananas, gold bananas and coins to be able to continue the journey.
- Space Ship Shooter. Galaga puts the player in control of a space ship, which is situated on the bottom of the screen. At the beginning of each stage, the area is empty, but over time, enemies fly in formation, and when they arrive on screen, they will come down at the space ship and either shoot or collide with it. During the entire stage, the player may fire upon the enemies, and once all enemies are vanquished, the player moves on to the next stage. The player controls a fighter space ship that moves left and right along the bottom of the playing field and destroys enemies to get points.
These classic arcade games are fun to play. They put your patience and use of tactics to the test. You’ll enjoy spending your spare time playing these games. You feel yourself a winner each time you get the highest score.