Liberty City Stories is the ninth installment to the Grand Theft Auto series for Sony PlayStation platforms. Liberty City was also featured in Grand Theft Auto III only that it is set to three years before Grand Theft Auto III. Here are a few car cheats you can use to make your Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories gaming experience more fun and exciting.
1. Use L, L1, Left, L1, L1, Right, X and Square.
This cheat will destroy all cars. And when I say all cars, I mean ALL, including yours. So make sure that you are not inside your car so you will not be included of the blow up.
2. Use L1, R1, Triangle, L1, R1, Circle, L1 and R1.
This money cheat allows you to get $250,000 worth of cash.
3, Hit Circle, X, Down, Circle, X, Up, L1, and L1.
This cheat will make your car drive on water. This cheat is very useful especially because most of the bridges that connect one city from another are still under construction.
4. Press Square, Square, R1, X, X, L1, Circle, and Circle.
For this cheat, you will witness all drivers becoming really aggressive.
5. Use Down, Down Down, Triangle, Triangle, Circle, L1 and R1.
This cheat will make anyone follow you, including girls!
6. Hit L1, R1, X, L1, R1, Square, L1 and R1.
You can restore your Health whenever you use this cheat.
7. Use L1, R1, Circle, L1, R1, X, L1 and R1.
Whenever you need to restore your Armor, use this cheat code.
8. Hit Triangle, Triangle, R1, Square, Square, L1, X and X.
When you punch in this code, all the traffic lights in Liberty City will turn green, so watch all the cars on the road go bonkers when you use this code.
9. Punch in Triangle, R1, L1, Down, Down, R1, R1 and Triangle.
When you use this cheat code, watch all the cars become chrome plated.
10. Press L1, L1, Circle, R1, R1, Square, Triangle and X.
Just punch in this code to make the weather sunny while you are out driving.
11. Use Up, Down, Square, Up, Down, Circle, L1, and R1.
This code is what you will punch in if you want to make it a rainy weather outside.
12. Hit L1, R1, L1, R1, Up, Down, L1 and R1.
Using this cheat will display the game credits you have.
Bear in mind that there are some cheats that cannot be deactivated, so make sure to save your current game first to prevent you from being stuck with an annoying cheat.