A lot of people, especially bookworms, have the problem of too much books scattered in endless piles all around the house. Most of the time, you have no idea how to get rid of them without feeling like you are about to lose something. After all, these are your well-loved books. The good news is, there is something you can do to prevent that sense of nostalgia you have been dreading for. By becoming a Penny Seller for Amazon Books, you can make profits by selling books that you don't need. Thankfully, due to the wonders of the Internet, you can do this without having to leave your home. This way, you are actually doing something that you can benefit from. But remember, you have to know how to do it properly or else you'll end up paying more. To avoid wasting your effort, time and money, keep on reading so you can learn more about how to be a successful Amazon Books Penny Seller.
- The first thing you need to do is sort out all your books and decide which ones you would like to sell. If you do not own a lot of books, start buying really cheap or free ones. You can find these in any second hand book shops. You can also browse your neighborhood and check if there are garage sales in the area, or you can ask help from your families and friends to give you books that they don't need anymore. It is important that you do not pay more than five cents. Make sure you store your books in a cool and dry place.
- Once you have acquired enough books, start organizing them. Make a detailed list for each book. The list should include the title, the author, the year when it was printed, the price and damages if there are any. It would greatly help if you classify its condition. You can rate it as new, poor or acceptable.
- Prepare a lot of packing materials. You need this for shipping purposes. You do not have to buy it. As much as possible, recycle by rummaging your closet and paper bins. You have to check that all your packing materials are clean and do not contain previous shipping prints.
- Now, start going on line. Go to Amazon Books website and register for a pro-merchant account. Ensure that you read the frequently asked questions so you know how the system works.
- When you have a pro-merchant account, begin posting your books that you want to sell. It is important to have a description for each book. Refer to the list you have made earlier. This is a very good work ethic that your soon-to-be buyers would surely appreciate.
- In terms of shipping, make it a habit to ship books in large quantities. This will save you money and time going to and fro the post office. Usually, you can only earn 25 cents when books are individually shipped. That does not even cover the time, effort and cost of the book! Shipping cheap books in bulk by using free packaging materials would definitely give you your money's worth.
It is easy to learn how to be an Amazon Books Penny Seller. Just make sure you understand how the process works thoroughly and the risks that you are about to take. Good luck!