FreeCell is a free game that come with your Windows Operating System installation, unless of course you decided to uninstall or remove Windows games. Here are the steps for you to beat the FreeCell game number 2.
1. Launch FreeCell.
There are two easy ways for you to pull up the FreeCell game.
- Hit “Start”. If you’re using the Classic Start Menu, hover your mouse on top of the word “Programs”. If you’re using the Standard XP Classic Start Menu, hover your mouse on top of the words “All Programs”. Then look for “Games” and hit on “FreeCell”.
- Hit the “Start” button and click on “Run”. On the run command’s text field, type in “FreeCell” and hit enter or press OK.
Any of the above ways will launch FreeCell.
2. Select the FreeCell Game #2.
Launch the “Game Number” dialogue box. There are actually two ways on how to accomplish this task.
- Using your keyboard, press “F3” function key.
- On FreeCell’s Menu bar, hit “Game” and then hit “Select Game”.
Once the Game Number dialogue box is open, on the text field, enter the number “2” and on your keyboard, press “Enter” or using your mouse, hit the “OK” button.
3. Commence playing the FreeCell Game #2.
Begin the game by double clicking on the “Ace of Spades” so that the card would be transferred on the suit pile. The suit pile is located on the upper right hand corner of the FreeCell game window.
4. Move the “Eight of Diamonds” card.
Transfer the “Eight of Diamonds” into a free cell. The free cell is located on the upper left hand corner of the FreeCell game window.
5. Move the “Ten of Spades” below the “Jack of Hearts” card to free up the “Four of Hearts”.
Move four of hearts below “Five of Spades” followed by “Four of Spades” below “Five of Hearts”. Place the “Three of Hearts” below “Four of Spades” which will automatically transfer the “Ace of Hearts” to the suit pile.
6. Move the “King of Hearts” into the free cell.
Then move “Nine of Hearts” below “Ten of Spades” which will automatically transfer the “Ace of Clubs” to the suit pile.
7. Move the “Six of Diamonds”, “Five of Spades” and “Four of Hearts” below “Seven of Spades” which will automatically transfer the “Two of Clubs” into the suit pile.
After which, move the cards five and four found on the second column to free the “Ace of Diamonds”.
8. Move the cards five, four and three to the newly emptied column.
Move “Three of Spades” down “Four of Hearts”
9. Place the “Five of Diamonds” below “Six of Spades” to free up the “Two of Diamonds”.
Move the six and five cards from the fifth column to “Seven of Hearts” found on the last column. Then move the seven, six and five cards back to the fifth column below “Eight of Spades” to free up the “Two of Hearts” card.
10. Move “Nine of Spades” below “Ten of Hearts” then place the “Eight of Hearts” from the free cell below the it.
After which, move the eight, seven, six and five cards of the fifth column onto the second column below the “Nine of Diamonds”.
11. Move the “Queen of Spades” below the “King of Diamonds” card.
Transfer the Jack, ten and nine cards of the fourth column below “Queen of Spades” and then place the “Three of Diamonds” into the suit pile.
12. Transfer the “Seven of Clubs” below “Eight of Hearts”.
Then move “Six of Clubs” and “Six of Hearts” into the free cell.
13. Put the “Six of Hearts” under “Seven of Clubs” then transfer the cards to any of the free columns.
Put the “Queen of Hearts” to any of the available columns followed by the “Nine of Clubs”. Then place the eight, seven and six cards below the “Nine of Clubs”.
After all that, begin sorting out the remaining cards and place them on their respective suit pile.