Giving gifts is always an interesting surprise. People tend to think over certain aspects, such as personality, hobbies and interests, in choosing the right gift for someone. For a person who enjoys outdoor activities, one perfect gift is an outdoor hat. From its simplicity to the function it serves, the receiver would surely appreciate this beautiful present.
If you don’t know how to buy an outdoor hat, take these steps to be able to purchase an outdoor hat that matches your recipient.
1. Visit a number of reputable shops where you can acquire a brochure and price list of different outdoor hats. If brochures are not available, just check on the products and compare their styles, designs, and prices. It is good to be accompanied by a sales staff while checking on the hats. You can ask for the shop’s featured outdoor hats and best sellers aside from product guarantees and return policy.
2. After checking on the hats, cross out the hats with short brims from your choices. You must choose a hat with a wide brim. Hats with wide brims can protect well from both sun and rain.
3. Consider the personality of the person you are giving the gift to. For females who are chic in style, you can choose elegant outdoor hats with wide brims and classy designs. Pick on outdoor hats that also fit the style of male recipients.
4. It is also good to consider the recipient’s hair color or skin color. You may buy outdoor hats that complement the hair of the recipient. But this is not really applicable at all times because there are several people who innately look good whether or not the stuff they use complements their hair color and the like.
5. Gifts that bear the favourite colors of the recipient are usually greatly appreciated. If you know that the person desires everything that’s blue, choose blue. However, if you don’t know her favourite colors, buy an outdoor hat with a neutral color.
6. Think about what the person usually digs into when outdoor. Does he consider gardening as his major pastime or does he prefer adventures and sports? Whatever hobby or interest he enjoys doing, don’t forget to consider the following:
- Hats with light colors are good for hot-sun activities
- Water proof hats are good for water sports
- Insulating hats are good for cold-weather activities.
7. Perfect gifts are those that perfectly fit. Make sure to buy the hat that fits the head size of the recipient. Look for hats that are adjustable if you are uncertain of the person’s head size. There are also hats with adjustable ties. Such hats are appreciable because the adjustable ties hold the hats in place.
Soon after you have purchased the outdoor hat, do manage to wrap a very presentable gift. You can make a personalized presentation of the gift. You can also design an outdoor theme for the wrapping paper and greeting card. In wrapping gifts, there is only one important thing to bear in mind. Creativity!