You may be the type of person who regularly checks her horoscope and follows what it says to the letter. On the other hand, there are people who would refuse to believe in horoscopes, saying that people are the ones who decide on their own lives, and the stars and the day you were born had absolutely nothing to do with what you’re going to experience. But whether you believe in horoscopes, zodiac signs and astrology or not, it’s always fun to read your supposed “fortunes” for today.
Currently, 2009 is drawing to a close. Wouldn’t it be fun to see which of your horoscopes really came true? That’s probably a fun activity to do with a friend during an uneventful afternoon. So if you would like to know of some good sources to find your horoscopes, here are some online sites that you’d enjoy:
- astrology.com. This website is a virtual treasure trove of everything that is related to astrology: tarot, numerology, feng shui, your daily horoscope, and free sample readings on categories such as your one-year forecast depending on numerology, karma, you and your partner’s romantic compatibility and your personal profile. At this website, be sure to check out the annual 2009 horoscope that contains advice on what you should expect for the upcoming year (and again since 2009 is already drawing to a close, check out how accurate the predictions are!). Find out what your horoscope is regarding your career and your love life. The horoscopes you read can depend on your zodiac sign (are you a Leo? Libra? Gemini? Or Scorpio?), according to Chinese astrology, or to the Vedic moon signs.
- ask-oracle.com. Horoscopes, horoscopes, horoscopes, and in many different forms; that’s what you’d find in this website. You could get daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes, apart from its couples’ and single’s love horoscopes and daily teen horoscopes. You could also try out its love compatibility and love meter.
- astrologywizard.com. This is a very simple website compared to the others, but you could get a lot of information from it about your character and personality based on your zodiac sign, as well as predictions about your upcoming year. For fun, look up the supposed characteristics of your friends (Cancer? Virgo? Aries?) and see how much of your personalities match.
- horoscopes.astrology.com. This website offers a lot of different horoscope categories, including the following: foodscopes, greenscopes, gay and lesbianscopes, dog and cat scopes, and so much more. You might also be interested in checking out their offered beginner’s astrology lessons, concerning topics such as astrological house systems and zodiac signs, chart patterns, cycle phases and symbols.
- horoscopes4u.com This website offers lists of astrology-related sites that you could try out. You would find astrology blogs from different renowned astrologers, as well as stores selling new age items.
There you have it! No matter how much of a fan you are of astrology, you’d be sure to find everything you want to know about your stars and the annual 2009 horoscope with these websites. Good luck!