Glasgow is an ideal city for nightlife. Men and women alike have plenty of choices when it comes to the bars, services, and parties in the city. Even better, homosexuals have plenty of room to mix and mingle with others. A number of gay bars are found in Glasgow, especially in the Eastern part of this Scottish city.
If you are gay and in Glasgow, having great and exciting nights out in the city is easy. So what more are you waiting for? Check out the following ways that will help you locate the city’s exciting gay bars:
• Travel guides. If you are new to the city, the best companion is the travel guide. You can check out gay bar listings in there. Keep in mind, however, that not all guides are updated. Be sure that you are not missing out on any of the latest bars and parties by getting only the most updated guides.
• Online listings. For more updated information, it is better to trust online resources which can be updated with just a click of a button. You can check out either gay-friendly websites or Glasgow directories for information. Some examples include:
- GayCities Inc. You can find names of all Glasgow gay bars in this website, complete with the bars’ names, addresses, and services. More than this, you can also check out customer reviews on these bars to help you select a good place to spend the night in.
- View Glasgow. Expect this site to give you some of the most recommended gay bars in Glasgow. Here, you can find the names and locations of the bars, as well as a detailed description of the place to help you navigate through Glasgow and into the gay bar of your choice. They also display user reviews for your reference.
- GaysForJesus. This is a gay community website which provides information on a variety of topics ranging from religion to gay bars. The site will give you a list of all gay bars you can find in Glasgow, together with links to Glasgow gay websites which can further help you in your search.
• LGBT Center. Glasgow respects the gay population, and even has an LGT Center. You can have a sip of coffee in their cafe and grab some brochures or flyers for gay bars around the area.
• People. Why not chat with other people and ask for locations? By asking locals, you get an insider’s scoop on all of the best places for a homosexual to hang out in. Try to find other homosexuals in the area and ask them to give you a tour or advice.
• Streets. There are three streets in Glasgow where you can find many of the gay bars in the city. They are Virginia Street, Glassford Street, and Wilson Street. Stroll around and enjoy the view while discovering the best gay bars in Glasgow.
Gays and great nights go together well. If in Glasgow, these are the tips that you need to take into consideration. In no time at all, you will find the best gay bar in Glasgow where you can chill with friends, meet new people, and have fun.