What would be Christmas without a Christmas tree? Here is a beautiful craft that your children or grandchildren can do that is easy to make, is fun to do and is inexpensive as well. It also enables children to put their imaginations on display. How can they do that? They can do it by making adorable little Christmas trees. Here is how!
- 1 box of pointy ice cream cones
- 1 container of vanilla icing
- Candies of your choice
- 2 or 3 pointy ice cream cones
- 2 or 3 small disposable plates
- 2 or 3 popsicle sticks
- Green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 small mixing bowl
- Mix a few drops of green food coloring with 2/3 of the vanilla icing using a tablespoon and a mixing bowl. Add drops until you reach the desired shade of green.
- Spread some white icing on the small plate in order to stick the tree on it.
- Cover a part of the ice cream cone with some green icing, spreading it with a popsicle stick. Do no use too much pressure as ice cream cones can break easily. Do not cover the whole Christmas tree with icing as it dries quickly and loses its stickiness.
- Add candies as decorations.
- Repeat steps #3 and 4 until the Christmas tree is fully decorated.
- Spread more white icing on the small plate, as it represents a yard covered in snow.
- Decorate with candies.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other Christmas trees.
Make a whole forest or give them to your loved ones. This amount of icing should make 2 or 3 Christmas trees. They are not only adorable but also make great gifts. Have fun and...enjoy!