A good tour requires good planning. Here are some tips to plan a good tour.
- Choose your tour destination according to your monetary capacity and availability of time. While planning your tour program, discuss it with your tour partners.
- Choose the mode of transportation. Consult with an authorized travel agency only.
- Before you start, ensure that you have taken the necessary amount of money, documents, tickets, dresses, medicines along with you.
- The luggage should be as small as possible for your comfort.
- Locate your bank ATM in the tour places so that you can use them if needed.
- Credit card users should ensure that their cards are accepted at the destination.
- When you reach your destination, find suitable place for accommodation. Reservation of rooms in hotels before the start of the journey is advisable.
- You should properly divide your money according to the needs (like shopping, stay, food, tour expenses, etc.).
- Make sure that the food you take is hygienic. Always take light food stuffs during the tour.
- While depending on local guides for sightseeing, make sure that they are authorized.
- Know your tour mates and be friendly with them. If anybody in your tour party has got any difficulty, try to help them.
- While enjoying the tour, always make sure that you are safe. Take all the safety precautions while you are in a ride.
- Give extra attention to the children in your group. They are more likely to get involved in any mishaps.
- Be aware of the laws and restrictions of your destination. Consult guides, talk to local people and most importantly, do some research before you go. Don’t get involved into any violation of the law intentionally or by mistake.
- Make sure that you return one or two days before your vacation time ends. That way, you get enough time to rest.