An inflatable mascot is a sewn up form such as an animal made of synthetic fabric is filled with air or gas. These are normally used at parties, in college or sports events. Using inflatable mascots is also a very good way of marketing or promoting a product. Even NFL (National Football League) and NBA (National Basketball Association) teams use inflatable mascots for promotion. Here are some tips on where to buy inflatable mascots.
- Inflatables retailers. These can be anything from party supply stores to marketing merchandise stores. If you are on a tight budget or if you're only going to use it once, it is better to look for stores that offer inflatable mascots rentals.
- Online. Search for companies that offer inflatable mascots online. Here are some websites that you can visit if you're planning on buying one.
- Landmark Creations. This company offers a lot of types of advertising balloons or inflatables. They have different types of inflatables such as cold air inflatables, airtight inflatables, helium inflatables, point-of-purchase inflatables, inflatable costumes, and dynamic inflatables. Aside from inflatable mascots, they also offer inflatable logos, sports tunnels, blimps, caricatures, product replicas, inflatable tents, hot air shapes, sports cages, inflatable kiosks, inflatable movie screens, football helmets, air booths, and custom banners. You can visit their website at landmarkcreations.com.
- WalkAround Mascots. This company is based in Omaha, Nebraska. They offer custom inflatable mascots for college teams like the Georgia Bulldogs, companies, or for marketing of products. Their mascots are made from a revolutionary fabric specially developed by their company. Their clients include the U.S. Air Force, Wal-Mart, Pepsi, Utah Jazz, Cleveland Cavaliers, Zooperstars!, Philadelphia Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, and the American Red Cross. You can visit their website at walkaround.com.
- Dan Marino. This company offers NFL inflatable mascots and helmets, such as Oakland Raiders', at competitive prices. They also offer same day shipping on most of their NFL inflatable mascots and helmets. If you're not satisfied with their products, you can return them within 60 days. You can visit their website at danmarino.com.
- FanHouse Shop. This company also offers NFL inflatable mascots and inflatable helmets. Aside from these, they also offer NFL, MLB (Major league Baseball), NBA, NHL (National Hockey League), NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association), and NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) jerseys, sweatshirts, shirts, head wear, jackets, accessories, and collectibles. You can visit their website at shop.fanhouse.com.
- Innovations Xtreme. Aside from inflatable mascots, this company also offers inflatable marquees, stands, arches, pillars, games, miniatures, cans, bottles, banners, walkers, and sky guys. They also exclusively manufacture inflatable pubs, nightclubs, churches, Ski Xtreme machines in inflatable domes, and a unique inflatable children's bouncer called Octopuss. You can visit their website at innovationsxtreme.com.
Using inflatable mascots is a good way to attract people's attention. This is why at most events, you'll see a lot of inflatable mascots displayed representing companies, products, or services.