Buying used equipment for your home or office is very practical in this time of global financial crisis. Many people think that buying used equipment is a waste of money, but it's not always true. It's necessary to get used equipment that can still serve its function. You can find several auctions online where you can get used equipment.
Here is a list of auctions for used equipment; there is no need for a locator anymore.
- Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers. Ritchie Brothers is the biggest auctioneer in the world. Here you'll find used and unused construction equipment, heavy equipment, trucks and other material goods for agriculture, transportation, forestry, marine uses, mining and petroleum.
- Headwater equipment. Here you will find a wide array of used heavy equipment, construction equipment, parts and attachments. Whether you are from Asia, Africa, Europe or Middle East, Headwater will ship your order right away.
- Machinery Trader. They provide machinery equipment from different manufacturers such as Bobcat, Caterpillar, Case, Deere, Grove, Hitachi, JCB, Komatsu, New Holland, Terex and Volvo. Register to bid and get the machinery you need for your business.
- Rock and Dirt. They provide heavy construction equipment such as backhoes, cranes, dozers, excavators, motor graders, pull scrapers, skip loaders, trailers and water wagons, and wheel loaders, among other products. You easily find an auction in your area by simply clicking the map.
- Dot Med. They supply medical equipment, 24/7. Here you will find MRI scanners, CT scanners, lasers, sterilizers, ultrasound machines and more.
- Lab X. Your source for new and used laboratory equipment. Just register to bid and get in touch with the advertisers.
- Old Clubs. Get golf equipment for auction such as used golf clubs, golf equipment (golf bags, golf balls, golf shoes, golf apparel and clothes) and golf training aids.
- CQ Out. It provides different things for auction such as arts and antiques, books and collectibles, computer equipment, films and video, photographic equipment, office supplies and equipment and more.
- Contractors Hotline. Here you will find heavy equipment for sale. Just check the auctions calendar to keep you updated.
- CAE online. This is your marketplace for used and restored semiconductor equipment.
- Gov Assets 4 Sale. Your marketplace for used airport equipment, heavy equipment, marine equipment, medical equipment, office equipment, utility equipment and more. You may choose to receive a newsletter when new sales open in the equipment categories listed above. You must be a Gov Assets 4 Sale member to bid.
- Salvage Sale. Look through Salvage Sale listings for chemical equipment, electrical equipment, generators, oilfield equipment and more.
There are various used equipment auctions that you can find online. If you are a small or large company planning to put together a business, consider getting used equipment financing or leasing. It will help your business to operate profitably and successfully. LFC landmark is one of the financial companies that can help you with that.