The setup of your home gives away a piece of you. In order to get a good impression from guests whether family or friend you should know how to mix and match all of your furniture and home accessories. Since most homeowners like you choose to have a bar it is fitting to have an understanding of how you pick stools.
There are many points to focus on when planning to purchase home bar stools. You can follow the guidelines below to avoid a waste of time, money, and effort.
1. Make your money count. There is no point in spending if you don’t get the comfort you are looking for. There are cases when you get tricked into buying overpriced items that don’t meet up with your needs. Comfort is the primary thing to consider when buying home bar stools. There are different styles you can choose from. Think about these before getting on something you’ll regret for a long time.
- Fixed bar stools are the traditional ones found in most bars.
- Swivel bar stools can make 360-degree rotations giving you more access to what’s taking place inside the room.
- Stools with back that can be either fixed or swivel allow you to rest your back while enjoying a good drink with friends.
- Adjustable bar stools give you a flexible seat height.
2. Make good use of basic math. Get the exact distance between the top of your bar and the floor. This will lead you the recommended height of your stools. You can get a clear picture of the stool’s width by using both the length of your bar and the number of chairs you want to have. To ensure that you secure the most convenient legroom allot 10 to 13 inches between the bottom portion of your bar’s counter and the stool’s actual seat. A more prominent counter rest would demand purchase of a shorter chair. Armrest and swivel features mean more space in your setup.
3. Set the stage. Gather up stools based on your personality. You have lots of colors and designs to choose from. There are themes ranging from sports up to nature. Stool seats come in different shapes. You can have round, square, or if you are up to customizing your stuff then go ahead. Remember you can be creative without compromising the initial overall presentation of your home. Don’t ruin the mood you have made. Tap on your imagination to connect what you have and what you plan to have. Moreover, be on the look out if the size of the stools can cause hindrance to your access to doors, pathways, and even cabinet openings.
4. Get it whole. The designs and styles are not the only factors to consider. Durability and functionality are as important as the pair mentioned above. When talking about durability there are two stool materials you can choose from. Wood and metal are usually the ones called on for the job. Wood is more favored due to its sturdiness and strength. Furthermore, it can accentuate both traditional and contemporary home themes. It would be very comforting to get a cushioned seat if you intend to utilize your stools longer than usual.
Learn to hit two birds with one stone when buying stuffs. Be patient and vigilant and look for a package that can offer you both efficiency and aesthetics.