Tired of cleaning your floors with a wet mop and a bucket of water? The Conair SM10L Steam Cleaner just might be your best bet. Here are some of the tips for cleaning with this nifty gadget :
- Know what the Conair SM10L cleaner does. This cleaning tool is a mop that uses steam to clean floors. Once you run its mop head along the surface of the floor, using steam with Lysol Cleaner or just steam, you would leave the floor instantly clean and germ-free. The head is also designed to be pivoted around corners, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep the floor first. Before you clean with this steam cleaner, first get rid of all the dust and dirt on the surface of your floors by sweeping or vacuuming.
- Assemble your steam cleaning mop. To assemble, you will just need to put together three pieces: the extension pole, the base pole, and the handle. First, insert the extension pole to the base pole until they snap together. Next, insert the handle to the extension pole until you hear another snap.
- Place the cleaning cloth onto the mop head. The steam cleaner comes with cleaning cloths; get one and lay it on the floor. Put the steam mop head on this cloth. You can attach the cloth to the mop head using the hooks and fastener strips on the mop head.
- Fill the reservoir with water. In the mop head base, you will find a tab that would allow you to lift off the cover. Press this, and lift off the cover. Now, you will find a spot where water should be placed. Lift off the cover to this spot. Use this cover as a fill cup; fill it with water and then pour the water onto the reservoir. Be very sure that you fill it only until the maximum fill line; otherwise, water might leak or overflow from the steamer while you are using it. Put back the cover and snap it in place.
- Optional: place Lysol Cleaner onto the tank. You will find another reservoir in the mop head base; this is where the Lysol Cleaner goes. Simply press the tab to uncover the Lysol reservoir, then fill it up until the maximum fill line. Snap the cover back into place. To dispense Lysol onto the cleaning cloth, simply press the top of the cover.
- Put back the reservoir cover. Firmly snap back the reservoir cover on top of the mop head base so you could start your steaming.
- Plug the steam cleaner into an electric socket. Make sure that the cleaner is on the off switch while doing this. Once you’ve plugged it in, switch it on, and wait for three minutes for the steam to start working.
Using the Conair SM10L steam cleaner is really very easy, and you would find that regularly cleaning your floors with it has never been more pleasing. Good luck, and hope this article helped you out!