What are laminate floors? These floors are great for DIY projects. These are highly resistant to sunlight, never require floor wax or polish. Yet, these are not real wood floors, making us able to save lots of trees when we have laminate floors. When we see pine laminate flooring we can not distinguish it from real wood. Installation does not take much of the person’s time, and it does not even require glue. Each color of the pine laminate flooring ranges from creamy white to dark brown, which will perfectly suit any office or homeowner's taste.
But if pine wood laminate floors do not interest you, you can also choose other kinds of laminate floors like parquet, bamboo, pine and oak wood floors. There are actually so many choices facing you that you might have a hard time choosing the best. Fortunately, you can do the following when comparing different kinds of wood laminate floors:
- Laminate hardwood floor is great for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, and dens. You might notice some scratches on the floor after several years, but don’t panic because those scratches can be easily repaired.
- Hardwood flooring has an excellent visual appearance. It is also very easy to repair and can last a long time with proper care and nice refinishing.
- Bamboo laminate floors are great for residential use, say in the living room or bedrooms. Their durability is expected to last up to 30 years.
- You may also compare the different brands:
- Pergo. Pergo presents us with varieties of laminate floor colors and designs that are mostly natural-looking. One look and you would even think that it is real wood. You choose among the many Pergo floor designs through the area where it will be used. For instance, restaurants will need a different floor design than a supermarket. This works similarly for clinics, houses, and offices. For the trust factor, you can still rely on Pergo, since they have been leading the industry for a very long time. In fact, its designs and colors have already created unique identities that only Pergo can offer.
- Armstrong. When people hear of Armstrong, what comes first to mind are quality ceilings, distinctively designed floors, and uniquely styled walls. Like Pergo, Armstrong has created a very distinct style that only this name has. For example, their bamboo laminate flooring has been used by Oriental businessmen in New York and Texas. The design and color is very distinct, making people think it comes from real bamboo. With Armstrong, people can be sure that they can get their money’s worth.
Now, you may want to have parquet floors, too. It’s a good choice especially if the parquet floors have a polyurethane finishing. Of course, choosing an elegant floor is a great investment. That is why protecting it should be your priority after finally installing the nice looking floor.
Whatever brand you choose, what’s important is that you helped saving the environment through simply choosing nature’s replica. With wood laminate floors, you won’t only enjoy an elegant floor, you’ll also enjoy a better Mother Nature.