There are several things to consider if you are trying to decide if you should buy a Shark Vacuum. Simply hearing others say such a vacuum does a great job is not enough. Do a comparison with other products that are used for vacuum cleaning before you decide. Here's how to make the decision to purchase a Shark vacuum
- Portability is one of the best features of the Shark vacuum. It is light weight and cordless, with no vacuum filter to clean, yet it does a great job. While there is a vacuum belt to consider, this is easy to change in the unlikely event it would have to be replaced.
- Comparing the Shark vacuum with what is often referred to as a stick vacuum might be a good idea. Many stick vacuums are also light, simple to clean, and easy to maintain. If you do not want to deal with a vacuum filter be sure to check your comparisons. While filters make sense on some levels, the shark vacuum does a fine job without one.
- Do an online search for product reviews on several brands, including the Panasonic vacuum. While you will find some vacuums made by other companies that look similar to the Shark, you may not find one that does the same cleaning job. The Shark vacuum easily removes pet hair from carpets or bare floors. When you empty the dust cup you will be surprised to see how much this small wonder picks up from your floors.
- Having a vacuum cleaner that does not require replacement bags is important to many. Shark offers several vacuum cleaners that have a plastic collector that is easy to remove as well as easy to clean. Not having to deal with changing vacuum bags that are full of odors and dust is ideal for most people.
- The price of the Shark vacuum cleaner is low enough to have more than one. This is great for anyone with a large house. Also, there is a shark vacuum that is great for cleaning your car and your stairs. This unit is small enough to carry from the house to the car without stress.
- The back saver feature is a favorite of Shark vacuum owners. This design allows the handle to shift in a way that lets the small vacuum do the big job of getting under furniture. Larger vacuums can't do this, and are often too heavy to deal with on a daily basis. Having an easier to handle vacuum such as a shark could encourage more frequent cleaning.
Another important feature of the Shark vacuum that may help you decide if you should get one is the long lasting charge the battery holds. You may even be able to "shark" your entire house without having to recharge.