With a kitchen mixer on the counter, almost every kind of cooking preparation becomes a lot more convenient and easier. As powerful as it is, do you know you can make it even greater? Yes, the list of its purposes will grow longer and the difficult tasks will be lesser. This is through the help of some mixer attachments and accessories.
Now, if you wish to maximize the use of your food mixer, then it is necessary to get some add-ons. This kitchen blender will definitely surprise you as to how efficiently it will perform the functions of all other cooking equipment. Here, check out the following attachments and accessories, as per reviews. They are efficient in giving new definition to your mixer:
1. Pasta maker. There might be a number of pastas available in the market nowadays. However, making your very own pasta and using it in your dish will definitely create a new meaning for your pasta dishes. With this great accessory, you can actually make pasta in less than 10 minutes. So depending on your choice, you can get either of the following pasta maker kits:
- Basic kit. Here, you can get a pasta roller, linguine cutter, and fettuccine cutter. With these, you can also make your fresh lasagna pasta.
- Advanced kit. With all the tools in this kit, you can make different kinds of pasta including spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini, angel hair pasta, ravioli, and thick egg noodles.
2. Ice cream maker. The popular summer dessert, ice cream and other frozen treats can be easily made in this two-quart bowl. This kind of bowl amazingly chills the ingredients without the need of either ice or salt.
3. Grinder, shredder and slicer. With these multiple accessories, you can easily grind meat, beans, and nuts, slice vegetables and fruits, and definitely shred cheese and other ingredients.
4. Grain mill. If you are into baking, then this great addition is perfect for you. You can make the freshest flour in your very own kitchen mixer with this grain mill. When you have grains and seeds with you, in just a matter of minutes, you’ll have your homemade flour perfect for bread and other pastry dishes.
5. Citrus juicer. Apart from the kitchen blender where you can make your own refreshing juice drink, the citrus juicer is one addition that you surely cannot live without. Limes, oranges, you name it, you will definitely extract all the juice from them for whatever your need is.
6. Spiral dough hook. Definitely, handing the dough for your baking needs is actually tiring. However, if you attach a spiral dough hook to your kitchen mixer, the dough will be handled efficiently and conveniently.
7. Spatula and bowl covers. With a special spatula to connect to the food mixer, you will be assured that all parts of the bowl will be reached without much of an effort. On the other hand, a bowl cover stands as the seal of the mixer bowls in cases when you need to set the contents aside or place them in the fridge without the messy transfer to another container.
Now, with these accessories and attachments, the kitchen mixer stands not only as a simple tool but as all powerful equipment. Imagine, you have one tool but you can do a whole deal of kitchen tasks.