A fully integrated dishwasher is something that you can add to your kitchen if you want it to be concealed. You will get a clean look for your kitchen. Other advantages of a fully integrated dishwasher include energy efficiency and less noise. You can install a fully integrated dishwasher by yourself. You do not need to call for a plumber or an electrician to do the job for you. By doing this, you will be saving money from installation fees. Read and follow the simple instructions provided below to know how you can install a fully integrated dishwasher.
Here are the steps that you can follow if you want to learn how to install a fully integrated dishwasher by yourself:
- Purchase the dishwasher. Purchase the fully integrated dishwasher from your local electronics and home store. There are different brands that offer various features so be sure to choose something that will make the job easier for you. It is better to compare many brands and models first before buying one so that you can get the most out of your money.
- Read user’s manual. Read the user’s manual that came with the fully integrated dishwasher. Get to know the different parts of the machine and read on how to install it properly. Before you start the installation, check to see if the parts that you have are complete.
- Connect the wiring. Connect the wiring of the dishwasher to your circuit breaker. If you do not know what to do, it is best to consult an electrician for this part to ensure safety and correct installation of the wiring mechanism.
- Connect the parts. Attach the different parts of the dishwasher together according to the installation manual. You will also need to purchase a separate panel where you will mount the dishwasher. Check the manual for the correct size of panel that you need. Attach the hose for the drainage on the dishwasher assembly.
- Attach the wires. You will see that there are wires on the dishwasher that you have to connect together. Connect the black green and white wires together using a wire nut. Consult the user’s manual on how to do this properly.
- Install the dishwasher. Now you are ready to install the fully integrated dishwasher on your counter. Put the dishwasher in place and use the screws that came with the package to secure it in place. After installing the screws, open and close the door to make sure that the dishwasher operates smoothly. You can now use your dishwasher.
These are the steps that you can follow if you want to install a fully integrated dishwasher on your counter top. It is better to use this type of dishwasher to avoid having a cluttered look in your kitchen. Compare fully integrated dishwashers first before purchasing. Some of the best brands and models of fully integrated dishwashers that are available today are the Caple Di617, Bosch SMV69T10GB Fully Integrated Dishwasher and the Proline IDW12P-U Dishwasher.