If there’s any place that can get cluttered, it’s always the drawer. No matter how immaculate the rest of the house is, somehow, drawers still seem to get so messy. Files, papers, photos, jewelry, office supplies and knickknacks; everything is together in one enclosed space making it such a pain to organize. In addition, the only time you really see the mess inside the drawers is when you reach for something inside. It can be quite annoying to try and find something you’re looking for inside the drawer and reach for inconsequential junk. This can be a big hassle especially when you are in a rush. Thus, it is important to always clean and organize your desk drawers. Not only does it keep your entire desk clean and tidy, but you will also benefit in the long run. You won’t have to take out everything inside the desk drawer just to find what you’re looking for. There are many ways to keep your desk drawers organized. With a few simple tips, you can transform your cluttered desk drawers into an organized space in no time.
Here are a few simple tips on how to organize your desk drawers:
- Have a box or small envelope for all of your small papers. What contribute most to the clutters in your drawers are the little pieces of paper you stash inside when you’re too busy to organize them. If you keep a small container for all of your small papers, you will have an easy and convenient place to put them all in. This lessens the clutter that goes into your desk drawers.
- Utensil trays can be used for something other than spoons and forks. A good way to organize office supplies such as pens, pencils, scissors and rulers is through the use of utensil trays. Not only are they cheap. They also come in a variety of designs.
- Only keep important things inside your desk drawer. First think about what you use your desk for. Then, inspect your desk drawer. Take out all of the things inside that are not related to the use of your desk. In order to utilize your desk drawers, only store things in there that you think should be readily available. For example, if you use your desk for studying and working, then video games and controllers should not be stored inside the desk drawers. They will only take up precious space that you could be saving for something more useful.
- Do not overcrowd your desk drawers. Putting too many things inside your desk drawers is a sure fire way to make it cluttered.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the whole desk. If the top of the desk is clean, then you might be more inclined to keep the rest of it clean. Do periodic cleaning to ensure that you did not unconsciously throw in unnecessary things inside your desk drawer.
With these simple tips, you will be able to keep a clean and organized desk any day of the week. How to cold call the RIGHT way