Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) or climate control refers to the range of products for controlling humidity and temperature and keeping them at a desired level. Examples are water heaters, cooling pump, cooling coil, and cooling tower. HVAC are usually made especially for the use of medium-scale and large-scale industrial buildings, though there are some manufacturers who have a different approach and also provide products for use in smaller businesses and homes. HVAC products are generally well-made and built for efficiency since the manufacturers are all rather competitive in their field. Here are some of the HVAC companies you might find and what they are known for:
- American Standard. Manufactures industrial, residential and commercial heating and cooling systems, gas furnaces, air handlers and cleaners. Their different brands include Allegiance, Freedom, Heritage, Odyssey and Voyager.
- Cooling Tower Depot. A cooling tower manufacturing company which offers cooling towers and cooling tower parts, as well as inspection and emergency response services.
- AAON, Inc. Known for their rooftop heating and temperature cooling units.
- Addison Products Company. Has commercial rooftop units, air conditioning, water heating and heat recovery units.
- Blue Star Limited. Has a wide range of air-conditioning and refrigeration products particularly nice for the home, including water chillers, deep freezers, cold rooms, and even kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Ducane. Sells products that range from air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, packaged equipment, cooling coil, etc. Aside from their own products, they also offer different brands by Airease, Concord, Allied Commercial, Armstrong Air and Magic Pak.
- International Comfort Products, LLC. They manufactures central air conditioning systems and offers both residential and commercial models.
- Heil. You can check here for efficient home heating and cooling systems.
- Mist Ecology, Inc. This is a Texas-based company known for their patented products that reportedly uses less electricity because of their innovative filter system and makes use of the principle of evaporation to keep temperature at a cool level.
- Pipe Prop. This company specializes in the manufacture of durable pipes for use in plumbing, roofing, HVAC and electrical applications, and boasts pipes that can stand harsh weather. You can check with them if you’re looking for replacement pipes for an HVAC product, as they offer different types and sizes of pipes and you’ll probably find the one you’re looking for.
- Smartcool Systems, Inc. Manufacturer of green technology. If you want cooling products for your commercial or retail business which operate well but still manage to conserve energy, and therefore money, Smartcool Systems offers air condition and refrigeration technology designed specifically for energy and cost reduction.
- Toshiba Air Conditioners. This is the place to look for anything related to air conditioning.
- Unico System. This company specializes in HVAC coils and air handlers, and their products think of both efficiency and style. Their tubing, for example, can be installed and routed through floors, ceilings and crawlspaces, so there’s no need for unattractive metal ductwork to be visible outside.
- York International. Offers a range of air conditioning and refrigeration systems as well as heating and ventilation products.
It’s hard to judge which one of the companies is the ‘best’ when it comes to providing HVAC products, and it might even be unfair to try to do so. You might want to check their individual sites for more information and to see if you like their products.