You always have to know how to remove stains, especially if you have pets or kids in the house. There are some stain removal techniques you can use so that you won't have to bring your clothes or carpets to the cleaners. You can also use these home remedies with the items that you may already have at home. This way, you can effectively remove a stain and save money by doing it by yourself.
Here are some stain removal home remedy tips:
- Cleaning Tips - When you have a stain on your carpet or on your clothes, the best thing to do is to deal with it as soon as possible. This is so that the stain will not be able to settle on the fabric. When the stain is fresh, it is easier to remove it from the object. Different stains require different methods of removal. It is best if you read about the different ways and guides in which you can clean stains.
- Shampoo - This is a basic item that you already have in your house. You can use shampoo to be able to help remove stains on a shirt. This includes perspiration marks and blood stains. Put shampoo on the stained area. Let the shampoo seep in the clothes. After this, you can wash the clothes and the shampoo will help remove the stains.
- Hairspray - You can use hairspray to be able to remove ink stains. Use hairspray and apply it on the area that has a stain. Use a cloth to blot the ink stain. Do not rub the cloth as this will just scatter the stain. Blot it gently before washing the stained material.
- Vinegar - Use vinegar to be able to remove carpet stains, pet odors, pet stains and hard water stains. You have to mix a 50/50 solution of warm water and vinegar. For water stains, use the solution with a cloth and wipe the water stains. To use the solution as a spot remover, put the solution on the stained area and dab until the stain is removed.
- Chlorine Bleach - This is for mildew and mold removal in bathrooms. Make a solution of 50/50 water and chlorine bleach. Place the solution in a spray container. Spray the mold and mildew with the solution and use a brush to remove the stains.
- WD-40 - WD-40 is effective for creaky doors and windows. It can also be used as a stain removal agent for gum and sticker residue on car windshields. This is an effective tool you can use to remove the sticky residue without damaging the surface you are trying to clean. Spray a little WD-40 on the residue and wipe it off with a cloth.
These are some stain removal home remedy tips. It is good to use these remedies so that you can make use of the different products that you already have to be able to fix stains from different surfaces. You will also be able to save a lot of money because you won't have to go to the cleaners.