Wrinkles are fine lines on the skin located primarily on the face as a result of the aging process. They are also visible on neck and hands. These are divided into two groups, the fine surface line and the deep furrows. They are usually described as one of the signs of aging and so, everybody prefers not to have them.
Different factors cause wrinkles such as smoking, sun exposure, habitual facial expressions, poor hydration, pollution, weight loss, genetic influences and loss of Vitamin E. Before, wrinkles were not a major problem to everyone because historic people spent most of their time on household choirs and their studies rather than to beautify themselves. Nowadays, because of modern consciousness, women at the age of maturity use different aging products to prevent it.
Products with antioxidants, vitamins, acids, Cynergy TK, phytessence, wakame, macaruja, grape seed oil, jojoba oil and avocado oil are good enough to prevent wrinkles. Foods and vegetables are also of great help because they contain vitamins and minerals that help reduce wrinkles.
Here are some tips on how to remove wrinkles naturally:
- Apply glycerin honey mask on your face and neck before going to sleep and wash off at morning the next day.
- Make sure that you drink enough water everyday.
- Add tomatoes in your daily meal because it has lycopene that protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E must be present in your diet.
- Avoid using products with mineral oil and petroleum but use products with grape seed and olive oil.
- Use anti-wrinkle creams with clinically proven ingredients.
- Prepare mashed fruits as a fruit facial and massage it thoroughly onto the surface with wrinkles.
- If avocado is seasoned, get the opportunity to use it as a remedy because its oil increased the oil production of the skin.
- Have a facial massage daily.
- Avoid smoking.
- Application of egg whites to the wrinkles that formed below the eyes area is also recommended.
- Drink one teaspoon of ginger together with some amount of honey.
- A combination of milk cream and lime juice can be applied for 30 days.
- For fine lines, just drink pineapple juice everyday.
- Cold cucumber is best for under eye wrinkles.
- Paste of raw banana is effective. Simply rub it on to your face until it is dry then get ready to peel.
- Rub face with 2-3 cloves of garlic regularly.
- Drink green tea and used green tea creams.
- Apply pineapple and apple juice to the wrinkles regularly.
- Castor oil with lemon juice is a good form of treatment.
- Avoid frowning and squinting.
- Use natural whitening cream with extra pone nut grass.
- Eat foods with fish oil that is rich in anti-inflammatory properties to reduce body inflammation.
- A mixture of vitamin E oil, yogurt, honey, and lemon juice can be applied to the surface with wrinkles.
- Use of toner is very important.
- Use grape and cranberry seed oil as an under eye cream.
- Apply mixture of 2 tablespoon of papaya and 1 tablespoon on the affected areas and rinse after 30 minutes.
These natural tips above can be of great help in reducing wrinkles if applied regularly.