Selling your 14K gold is easy if you know where to sell it. However, before making any transaction, be sure to get feedback from other people who have used the same approach or who have sold gold before to know whether it is safe to sell your gold or not. Having contacts that know where and to whom to sell gold will pay off in this venture. Here is how you can sell 14K gold jewelry.
- Check the local pawnshops. Local brokers from pawnshops have contacts of people who may give you good profits for pieces of old jewelry. The local broker may convince you to sell your gold to them. However, do not sell your gold immediately because there is more money to be found in gold jewelry markets.
- Check for people who purchase gold in your area. You may do so by going over the yellow pages. Jewelry dealers are more equipped than before as some may have equipments to melt and to recycle gold for their personal use.
- Go online. There are several sites that may help you sell your 14K gold. You may go to the following sites when you wish to sell your gold.
- usgoldbuyers.com. The site can help you make arrangement for the pickup and sending of your gold to them through a secured mailing company. They often arrange for overnight shipping for an immediate quotation of the item. The payment will be given via PayPal, Money Gram, Western Union or company checks once the price was settled.
- goldpaq.com. Fill out the form or call the toll line of the company. They will immediately send a goldpaq mailer if the necessary information has been given. You may pack your gold jewelry in the pre-paid postage mailer then send the item off. Once your jewelry had been received, you may expect to get paid within the 24 hours of your transaction whether through bank deposit or by check.
- cash4gold.com. Fill out the form or call the toll line of the company. Request the insured refiner’s kit and the free prepaid. You will put your jewelry item for sale into the packet sent. Drop it to a mail receptacle. Once your jewelry had been received, you may expect to get paid within 24 hours of your transaction.
- brokengold.com. This is for pieces that are broken or defective. Fill out the form then you will receive a prepaid kit. Put your jewelry in the package and mail it. The quotation of the item will be done within 24 hours upon receipt.
- goldkit.com. Fill out the form then you will receive a prepaid kit and an insured mailer. Pack your gold as instructed and send it off. Once your jewelry had been received, you may expect to get paid within 24 hours.
Be sure you secure your items before mailing them. It is better if the mailer is insured so that you can make sure your item will be safe. Do not hesitate to ask questions when using online sites to make sure how the process will be and how payment will be received.