Women love J. Jill clothing because it is classic, comfortable and made of high quality. Their pieces are highly versatile and flattering. This women’s clothing company store knows their clientele, so they make designs for women, misses, petites, tall and plus sizes.
If you’re plus size women, you know how difficult it can be to find great clothes. However, with J. Jill clothing, you can get great clothes. If you are lucky, you can even find these high end designs at a bargain price.
- Know your measurements. When you are shopping for clothes, it’s important that you know your body. Don’t stay stuck with a size. It’s better to measure yourself or get a seamstress to measure you so you know your bust, waist and hips measurements. You should also find out your inseam length so you know how long your pants should be. J. Jill outfits are designed and created much roomier than other designers, so you may actually find that you are a smaller size at J. Jill.
- Know what looks will work well for your figure. Now when you are out shopping, it doesn’t mean that you should grab every sale item than you see. It is more important to make sure that the piece you get will look great on you. This way you can look like a million dollars even if you only spent a fraction of that.
- Shop after season. To find plus size clothing, shop when the items are not in season. This doesn’t mean you’ll look outdated. Many of J. Jill’s creations are timeless and classic pieces so you just because something is last season, doesn’t mean it won’t look great now. During the season, you should also check out the sale rack. You can find many plus sized items on sale at the clearance rack.
- Visit an outlet store. Another great way to get great bargain on J. Jill designs is to go to an outlet store. To find one in your area, do a Google search or go to the company website to find a store locator.
- Shop online. You can find J. Jill clothes on sale at the company website at jjill.com. All the sale items are set aside on a separate tab. Best of all; you can select items on sale based on your size. If you’re not sure what size you are, follow the sizing guide.
- Use coupons and other in-store promotions. Go online and see if you can print out coupon codes you can use off your next purchase. If you use your in-store card, you may also be able to get additional discounts, such as 5% your total purchase any day of the week and in any store. If you are part of their mail list, J. Jill also sends out coupons for their loyal customers.
You can still shop in style at your favorite J. Jill store even if you
are on a budget. Great fashion bargains abound, you simply need to be
savvy about it.