An enlarged pore can make you feel uncomfortable. For one, it can readily blemish your facial skin. It can also embarrass you when people begin to notice it. But don’t get disappointed. Your case isn’t entirely hopeless. You can still able to manage it and control its appearance. Aside from relying on a number of thermal treatments and facial solutions that are currently available in the market, you can even consider undergoing microdermabrasion. In other words, there are short- and long-term remedies waiting for you.
Here are some ways on how you can shrink an enlarged pore:
- Grainy cleanser. You should be able to exfoliate your skin every day. Exfoliation aids in removing the dead skin as well as the other pesky debris out of your skin pores. Thus, it is ideal to use a grainy cleanser for your skin. It can allow you to exfoliate your skin effectively. You can prefer a cleanser that has orange peel, almonds, or oats. One of the more popular brands is Essential’s Scrub Mask. It contains honey and almonds, which is good for your skin. When you keep your skin pores clean, shrinking the enlarged ones should be easy.
- Deep-mud mask. This special treatment ensures two things. It cleans your skin pores and it tightens them too. You should be able to apply it weekly for better results. You may want to try Booth’s volcanic mud because it ensures a deep cleansing effect. It is one of the products that have been formulated for masking.
- Deep-pore facial treatment. You have two options here. First, you can simply buy the necessary product and do the treatment on your own. Estee Lauder has a deep-pore purifying product, which is a good brand that you should try for. Second, you can avail the services of a beauty salon. You can consult them about the appropriate products for your facial skin type. Don’t forget that by using the right products, you can expect to get better results. So, weigh in your options very carefully.
- Microdermabrasion. It is wonderful if you can undergo this procedure at least two times a week. The process allows the prompt regeneration of your skin. Once your new skin resurfaces, you can easily get rid of your skin problems, including your enlarged pores. You can visit a professional spa and request for procedure. You can also purchase a home microdermabrasion kit from L’ Oreal or Derma New. Whether you go to a professional spa or you buy a home microdermabrasion kit, great results are bound to happen. You can also manage your enlarged pore in no time.
- Pore minimizer product. Yes, there are a number of products meant to take care of enlarged pores. All you have to do is to apply your preferred product directly on the affected skin area. Clinique has a pore minimizer that uses the thermal process. Once you have applied it to your enlarged pore, it automatically exfoliates and cleans your skin.
If things don’t work, scour for make up products that are intended to minimize pores. Go for a powder foundation that is mineral-based. Because of its mineral components, it can help in diffusing the light on your skin. Some of the more popular brands include Pure Minerals and Signature Minerals. If you prefer a liquid foundation, favor the mineral-based type, too.