Are you having problems about iron deficiency? Lack of iron is common among women. Though it is not an illness and can be treated by proper diet and taking food rich in iron, this condition should not be disregarded. Anemia occurs when your body lacks red blood cells. Red blood cells are important because they provide oxygen to the body. The common symptoms of anemia are headache, fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath. There are some home treatments that can be done to treat anemia. Homeopathy can be an effective way to cure iron deficiency as well.
- Identify symptoms. Before taking any iron supplements, you must be sure that you are iron deficient. Taking iron supplement for a healthy person would not be good; it would only cause toxicity to the body. Once you have undertaken tests and have a proof that you are iron deficient, take the proper dosage according to the instruction of your physician. The common dosage would be 50 mg, three times a day. Ferrous sulfate is one of the best sources of iron that you can take.
- Consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner. You could look for listings of homeopathic practitioners near your area by contacting major hospitals, or by looking through this website.
- Know of some considerations. Knowing your medical history is important before you undertake the proper treatment. It is also important to take note of your physical and physiological conditions. Those things are important to bear in mind if you consider the homeopath treatment.
- Have a balanced diet. As we all know, eating properly results to better health. You should know which foods are high in iron that would help resolve your anemic condition. When treating anemia you should be aware of all the things and food you should avoid and should take. You should avoid sleeping late because that is one of the causes of anemia. Avoid alcohol drinks that are not good for the stomach. Here is a list of food that you are advised to take: cabbage, cauliflowers, lentils, beans, legumes, nuts, sweet potato, raisins, prunes and green leafy vegetables are very good for an anemic person. For non-vegetable foods, sea foods are good to the body because they are rich in iron. Liver and marrow soup are good as well.
- Hydrate well. It is also good to take a lot of drinking water into the body to help cure anemia. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day treats a lot of ailments and gives benefits in many ways.
- Know of some homeopathic remedies. Here are some suggested elements that you can use for your homeopathy mixtures; Hamamellis, Millefolium, Colocynth and Merccor. Just know the proper direction in making the right mixture of it. You may add other elements to improve the effectiveness. You can also add Calcphos and Ferrumphos.
It is always better to ask your physician about the proper method and supplement you should take. Your doctor can give you an accurate test and determine which therapeutic method would suite you. You may give them your medical history and other health issue if you deem necessary. Giving details on your medical information would be a best way to help them get the proper medication that applies to you well. Good luck, and hope this helped!