Magic Bullet Juicer is a blender, juicer, and food processor in one. It comes with several attachments and accessories that make the tool very useful in the kitchen. Magic Bullet Juicer prides itself for being an all-around tool and for having the ability to do tasks in around 10 seconds, but what’s even better is that this tool is very easy to operate. Here’s how to use Magic Bullet Juicer.
- Determine whether you need to use the cross blade or the flat blade. There are a lot of different things you can do with Magic Bullet Juicer. You can grind, chop, whip, extract, mix, and juice with this tool. Basically, what you want to do will determine the blade attachment you need to use. For example, if you need to crush ice, make a smoothie or sauce, or chop ingredients, you need to use the cross blade assembly. The flat blade, on the other hand, can be used for chopping bigger and harder ingredients.
- Cut the ingredients. The ingredients should be cut into small sizes to prevent damaging the tool’s motor. When you have cut the ingredients, put them all in the provided cup. Depending on the quantity of your ingredients, you can use the short cup or tall cup. The short cup has a capacity of 12 ounces, while the tall cup can contain up to 18 ounces. You can also use the provided party mugs if you are preparing a drink. The Magic Bullet Juicer package comes with four party mugs.
- Attach the blade. The attachment procedure is the same for both blade types. Simply twist the blade assembly into the cup or mug until it fits into place.
- Attach the cup or mug to the power base. Position the cup or mug into the power base and turn it to the right. This should lock and seal the tool.
- Begin to process your ingredients. There are two ways to do this. One is by pushing the cup or mug down. As long as you hold it down, the blade will continue to spin and process your ingredients. The other method doesn’t require pressing the cup or mug down. You simply need to turn the cup or mug clockwise to lock it in place. The machine will begin to run and will stop only when you turn the cup or mug counterclockwise. As you see, you don’t have to manipulate a switch to keep your Magic Bullet Juicer running.
- Complete the process. Put more ingredients if you need to, but make sure not to overfill the cup or mug. After achieving the desired consistency or amount, pour the mixture, juice, or smoothie into a container or glass.
- Clean the parts after use. The good thing about Magic Bullet Juicer is that it is very easy to wash. Simply detach the parts and clean them in your dishwasher. Store the machine after use.
Magic Bullet Juicer comes with a recipe book. In this book, you will
find a lot of different meals that you can make with your equipment. The
instructions are very simple to follow, so you surely will enjoy using