Fibrocystic breast disease, characterized by the formation of cystic lumps on the breast, is not as harmful compared to breast cancer. However, if numerous lumps are found, it is best to treat this disease.
Studies have shown that drinking herbs can cure fibrocystic breast disease. This is a cheaper alternative than going to the hospital.
Follow the steps below to cure fibrocystic breast disease.
- Evaluate your disease. Check for lumps on your breast. Try to take note of how large the cysts are. It will be easier to check if the herbs are working.
- Look for your herbs. There are numerous herbs that can cure fibrocystic breast disease. This can be taken multiple times during the day. The best tonic to drink should be made from dock root, burdock root, ginger powder, dandelion root, and astragalus root. You can look for these herbs in local health food stores.
- Make tea from your herbs. Using the flat part of a knife, gently press on the root herbs to extract the natural juices. Place all the ingredients in a pot with water. Let the water simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes. Make sure the pot is covered. Turn of the heat after 30 minutes. Do not strain the ingredients. Leave the pot to cool for about 20 minutes. Using a strainer, gently strain the ingredients. Fill your mug half way with warm water, add around 6 tablespoons of your tea and mix gently. If the taste is too strong for you, you can add more water.
- Drink tea 3 to 4 times a day. You can choose to drink tea after every meal. Not only will it lessen the lumps on your breasts, but it will also help you digest your meal faster.
- Reevaluate the lumps every week. Be patient with the results. If the lumps do not vanish after 3 months, consult with your doctor.
It is important to have a healthy lifestyle. Drinks, such as coffee, sodas and beer, which contain caffeine, increase the chances of this disease. Avoid these drinks. Drink the tea you made instead.
Herbs can cure fibrocystic breast disease however there are some herbs that increase the chances of having this disease as well. Avoid chamomile, oregano, nutmeg, turmeric, thyme and cumin. These herbs provoke fibrocystic breast diseases. There are also some oily foods that you should avoid to prevent more cystic formations on your breast. Avoid sunflower and cotton seed oil. For faster healing results, cut back on fatty foods in general. Go green. Eat vegetables instead. Cut back on dairy foods as well. Dairy increases the possibility of having fibrocystic breast cancer.
You can choose to grow the herbs in your garden. This will lessen the hassle of you going out to look for the herbs.
Have your breast checked by your doctor before going on with the herbal treatment. It is best to rule out serious ailments such as breast cancer. Consult with your doctor the best herbs and diet for you.