This Brazilian Jiu Jitsu technique is illustrated by Mauricio Gomes and his son Roger Gracie.
- Your opponent tries to push you back.
- Place your leg on your opponent's hip to maintain your distance, and pull on your opponent's Gi.As you lower yourself to the floor, hook your other foot behind your opponent's leg.
- Pull your opponent over your head, and lift his feet by pushing on his hip. This will cause your opponent to roll.
- Continue to roll with your opponent, this will happen naturally as the hook you inserted behind his leg pulls you along with him.
- Finish your technique in the mount position.