This Brazilian Jiu Jitsu technique is illustrated by Mauricio Gomes and his son Roger Gracie.
- As your opponent punches, duck (and weave to the side) and step forward to close your distance.
- Step to the outside of your opponents leading leg, and grab him behind both knees.
- Lift your opponent by lifting his legs, as he falls forwards support his weight on your shoulder by straightening your back.
- Push your head into your opponent's body, and pull is legs in the opposite direction (past your leading leg). This will take your opponent to the ground.
- Throw your leg over his body. As you do this, hold on the his trousers to stop him from raising his leg to block your pass.
- Finish your technique in the mount position.