Golf is one of the most challenging sports in the world. Golf equipment is very important to golf players such as golf putters, balls, shoes, bags and golf trolleys. Golfers are heading towards trolleys and trolley bags, because studies showed that exerting large amounts of energy carrying their golf bags results in lesser energy for playing the game. Playing the game is the main event that the players have to save more energy for their next shot. Using a trolley can save player's energy that leads to more concentration on their game. That's why it is necessary to choose the perfect trolley.
Here are the tips on how to select a golf trolley.
- First and foremost set your mind on how much money you want to invest in a trolley. Golf trolleys vary in price depending on quality and brand. Search the Web for some reviews that will help you regarding the price range of golf trolleys.
- Next is to think of what kind of golf trolley you want to buy. Remember that having a golf trolley is an alternative to having a golf buggy or a golf cart. Choose trolleys that will meet your needs. Visit some golf shops and see their golf trolleys. There are two kinds of trolley - the manual and the electric trolley. With the manual trolley, you're pulling it on your own. It is lighter and cheaper than electric trolleys. It also comes in two wheels, which means you pull it behind you. Two wheel trolleys were in demand before the three-wheel trolley came out on the market. They were then easy to maneuver. With the three wheel trolley, you can either pull or push it. It is now easier to use and more stable because it can stand by wheels only. An electric golf trolley is operated with batteries. It is more expensive than the manual trolley, however it saves the power of the players. Older players prefer to have this electric trolley because of its capacity to transport clubs by their sides. When choosing an electric trolley, check the battery power. Check how long it will last before re-charging it.
- Select golf trolleys according to the materials used. Aluminum is the lightest but due to the soft finishing of the metal, it will easily be dented. Next is the steel, the heaviest one. It is strong and solid in performance. The last is titanium, it is more expensive than aluminum and steel but it is light in weight and strong in nature.
- Choose a golf trolley which is easy to assemble. Trolleys are either three-piece detachable or fold-up. Test first how easy it is to assemble your chosen trolley. Try to test as many as possible. See also if your golf bag is compatible with it.
- Choose a trolley that will fit into the car. You don't want to have problems in putting your trolleys into your car.
- When selecting your golf trolley, ask the golf shop if they have some spares for the parts in case your trolley needs repairs of some parts have to be replaced.
A golf trolley is not just an energy saver but money saver as well because you do not need to hire your golf caddy or buy a golf buggy or golf cart.