Looking forward to escaping the hustle and bustle of your busy life? Then there is nothing more satisfying than to have a romantic weekend with your partner. Break up the monotony of your lives and engage in a romantic weekend getaway. For sure, you have thought about going to a romantic resort already. Perhaps you are dreaming to have a romantic honeymoon. But why are you not making up your mind yet? If you are thinking about the prices, you may stop those worries today.
Yes, you can have an affordable but memorable romantic weekend, and in fact you have many options.
Spending a romantic weekend with your partner does not need to be expensive. In almost any part of the world, you can get a deal and get a memorable but affordable weekend getaway. Here, you may take a look at some deals that can help you experience the unforgettable weekend that you are looking forward to:
1. Caribbean Getaway. Who says that a trip to the Caribbean requires a lot of money? In the Dominican Republic, you can have an experience at Puntacana Resort and Club’s Romantic Hotel. Though the price may vary according to season, the resort and the hotel offer 40 percent off. At that low price, you can experience the following:
- Deluxe accommodations at Puntacana Hotel
- Chocolates and champagne available on first night
- Daily breakfast
- A lunch at the Club House
- Three dinners in any of three known restaurants
- Round trip airport to hotel transportation
2. Romantic Adventure Getaway in St. Thomas. St. Thomas’ Coki Point. This is one good stop for surfing, and there is also a place where you can feed the fish. And what’s romantic with that? Once you feed the fish, they will surely swarm both of you. You can take a sky ride to Paradise Point to give you and your partner some time alone to get a better view of the bay. What is better than to have the blue sky and the sea as the background for your strolls and dinner?
3. Jamaica Beaches at Stake. Aside from the Caribbean, Jamaica houses a lot of beaches where you can spend cheap weekends with your partner. You can choose Montego Bay Beach or Negril. Or if you are a couple hunting for adventure, there is the Runway Bay and view Dunn’s River Falls. You have the option of hiking around the falls and rafting or swimming in one of the waterfalls’ pools.
If you would rather go to a dream place for a weekend trip, you can still make the getaway cheaper by following some tips:
- Avoid traveling during peak seasons.
- Get romantic travel deals in packages so you can save on the extra expenditures. There are a lot of affordable deals from travel companies.
- Check the Internet and for sure, you will find a memorable but affordable romantic trip.
Though it is not required for partners to spend romantic weekends from time to time, it is still important. It will not only leave you memories of romantic moments with each other, but it helps to strengthen the bond of your relationship as well. So pack your things up and plan the romantic weekend of your life. Remember, you don’t need to be a millionaire to get a taste of it.