The word “luxury” makes you envision not just pure pleasure, but indulgence in ultimate extravagance and the finest of everything. Luxury travel to beach hotels, hotel resorts, and boutique hotels, means an experience with impeccable service, unique sophistication, impressive décor, and innovative facilities and surroundings.
Here are some luxury hotels and their highlighted features:
- Atlantis Hotel (Paradise Island, Bahamas). This ocean-themed resort is on the most beautiful stretch of beach in the world. It has a variety of guest accommodations that can provide a unique and magical family experience. It features salt and fresh water lagoons and pools, amazing waterfalls, exciting water adventures, and a marine habitat with underwater formations and lagoon exhibits.
- Royal Windsor Grand Palace (Brussels, Belgium). The room selections designed by famous fashion designers, have painted walls by an Italian artist, and floors in Roman stone and ceruse wood. This hotel is near the Sablon Antique Square, with the Grand Palace just a street away.
- Grand Rotana Resort and Spa (Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt). A luxurious hotel by the sea, you have a private beach, can windsurf, swim at a lagoon-style pool, snorkel, ride camels or horses, visit ancient sites or take a desert safari.
- Martinez Hotel (Cannes, France). Established as the Riviera’s flagship hotel, it boosts of comfort, stylish living, and aesthetic technology overtones. It is situated at the sea front of the famous Boulevard de La Croisette.
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof (Frankfurt, Germany). The hotel is called a living monument to five-star hotels because of its lavish furnishings and sophisticated entertainment and communication facilities.
- Al Manshar Rotana Hotel (Kuwait, Kuwait). A modern five-star hotel with a roof pool overlooking the view of the Gulf and Kuwait Harbor. It has an outdoor jacuzzi, and luxury rooms with a kitchenette.
- Avenida Palace (Lisbon, Portugal). A magnificent hotel at the heart of the city, built in 1892 as a palace fit for royalty. It has a spectacular view of Marques de Pombal Square and St. Jorge Castle.
- Silken Puerta America (Madrid, Spain). World famous designers and architects created this unique, luxury dream hotel. Found on a residential street, you have easy access to the best sites in the city, the world famous Avenida de America, and shops at Serrano Street.
- President Wilson Hotel (Geneva, Switzerland). Designed for heads of state that travel, the hotel is situated beside the United Nations Headquarters. It has an imperial suite protected by bullet proof glass, bedside alarm buttons, and a private elevator for access.
- Burj Al Arab (Dubai, United Arab Emirates). This symbolic and legendary hotel designed to resemble a billowing sail, is one of the world’s most photographed structures. This all-suite hotel is illuminated by choreographed water and fire lighting, and provides personal service by highly trained butlers, chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, in-suite check-in, and private reception desks per floor.
- The Royal Hawaiian (Honolulu, Hawaii, USA). Called “The Pink Palace of the Pacific,” this more than 75 years old Waikiki landmark, remains to be an icon. It is recognized in the world as an ultimate destination that provides old world luxury with modern comfort.
- Four Seasons Hotel (New York, United States). This boutique hotel has curtains with gold thread, mother of pearl inlaid walls, coffee tables with shark skin, and a waterfall in the Zen room. Its city location gives a scenic view of Manhattan.
Traveling to the best luxury hotel resorts, beach hotels or boutique hotels, provides you an experience complete with stunning surroundings, suites of quality furniture and exquisite linens, and impeccable service standards with attention to detail.